There are 169 users in the forums

TO on Dr Phil: faces 3 of the 4 women who he owes child supprt

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Nes49:
Karma izza BI-CH huh Terrell?!

great player-probably a hall-of-famer, but a bad teammate.
I feel bad for how things have ended up for Terrell. I have had the opportunity to hang out with a number of high profile NFL players and he was BY FAR the nicest and coolest! I watched him sign autographs for 9er fans for so long after a aroad game that team officials had to come pull him away! He took the time to speak to my son on the phone for 5-10 min because i told him he was a fan. Terrell doesnt have a filter so it gets him trouble. He's still one of the greatest niners of all time in my book.
Get yo popcorn ready
  • mike
  • Veteran
I don't understand what this is going to be about since he has no money and they're asking him for the amount he used to make in the NFL. Like...Piss off b***hes.
Dude has really lost his mind. He was always crazy. But I'm worried he may end up like Seau. He may kill himself. Something profoundly disturbed there. Not that we didn't already know. But I think it's gotten worse.
Originally posted by buck:
Originally posted by BayArea:
Originally posted by Paul:
Wow.... I have always loved Owens, should I feel bad for him now?

Yeah it's about that time....

His story is becoming quite sad, maybe tragic.

When Owens starting acting up, Steve Mariucci should have set his ass down.

Instead of being a man, Maricucci let Owens's talent dominate him.

Now, Owens is paying the bill.
karma is a b***h
  • mike
  • Veteran
Originally posted by MILFS:
karma is a b***h

I doubt karma works that way. "oh look he dropped some passes and acted like a b***h, time for him to get hit by a bus!"
  • BenQ
  • Veteran
holy crap...im high as f**k right now, but i totally miss to. when was the last time weve all seen him?
Originally posted by mike:
karma is a b***h

I doubt karma works that way. "oh look he dropped some passes and acted like a b***h, time for him to get hit by a bus!"

wat.

that's not even close to what i said
Originally posted by mike:
karma is a b***h

Pathetic...Dr Phil and TO

Right...

God forbid a grown up takes responsibility for themselves
my orthodontist said he did T.Os teeth back in the day.. when he bought the business from another ortho he inheirted his patients and T.O was one of em.. said he was a massive jerk and treated everyone in the office like s**t. my ortho is a really good guy and everyone that works in his office is family with an exception of 2 or 3 people. i guess T.O just wanted the braces off and so he took them off early.. when he went to philly he got invisalign cause at that time there wasn't invisalign.. i dont feel bad for the guy. he is just a fool.
I know everyone hates on the guy but I think he acts the way he does because he has emotional issues that he hasn't resolved. I feel bad for the guy and I remember talking to my friend about worrying he'd do something to himself one of these days. Then, Junior committed suicide and it definitely makes you worry even more. At least (from what I know) he hasn't hurt other people or gone out and broken the law left and right like a lot of other guys.
Originally posted by Canadian49er:

Right...

God forbid a grown up takes responsibility for themselves

Owens' issues transcend football. A football coach is not a therapist.
Share 49ersWebzone