There are 272 users in the forums

TO on Dr Phil: faces 3 of the 4 women who he owes child supprt

Shop 49ers game tickets
Dvr'd for laughs
  • buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BayArea:
Originally posted by Paul:
Wow.... I have always loved Owens, should I feel bad for him now?

Yeah it's about that time....

His story is becoming quite sad, maybe tragic.

When Owens starting acting up, Steve Mariucci should have set his ass down.

Instead of being a man, Maricucci let Owens's talent dominate him.

Now, Owens is paying the bill.

[ Edited by AXEGRINDER on May 7, 2012 at 7:32 PM ]
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Why would he go on there? How much do they have to pay him to do that?

You know when a celeb says their broke but they have a ton of money? I'm starting to think this isn't the case for TO and he really is broke. It's crazy cause you know he can still play good but it seems the NFL blackballed him.
TO is a tainted Niner in my eyes. He was my favorite player on the late 90's-early 2000's teams... but dude had to go ruin it & break my heart as a kid when he bit the 9ers hand, I dont think Ill ever be able to completly forgive him. D**k.
Where can I view the full episode online?
If I had to guess, I think there is probably a pretty good chance dude offs himself at some point in the future....
Originally posted by cciowa:
not me. he means nothing to me ever since he opted to throw garcia and mooch under the bus while never taking responsibility for dropping passes. he is a puke who deserves everything he gets off the field and on the field if he ever gets back. on a good day if i am in a good mood i would put him fifth on the list of all time niner wide outs behind rice, taylor, freddie soloman and gene washington, maybe

You forgot R.C. Owens
[ Edited by THEMerts80 on May 7, 2012 at 8:34 PM ]
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
If I had to guess, I think there is probably a pretty good chance dude offs himself at some point in the future....

Exactly what I was thinking
Ownens Has 4 Kids With 4 Different Women What A Slut He Deserve What He Gets

I think T.O. is a complete jerk. He's created a lot of problems for coaches, players and fans! He's a egotistical, self centered invididual. Karma's catching up with him and I for one am glad to hear about his demise!
Couldn't happen to a nicer guy...
He should go on Maury
Anyone else find it extremely odd that this video was on NFL.com?
Originally posted by KennyBoiiii:
TO is a tainted Niner in my eyes. He was my favorite player on the late 90's-early 2000's teams... but dude had to go ruin it & break my heart as a kid when he bit the 9ers hand, I dont think Ill ever be able to completely forgive him. D**k.
Pretty much sums it up. TO was my favorite late 90's 49er, and then he started acting a fool. I won't forgive him, he will always be trash imo and he is paying for his arrogance now, finally, with no team willing to sign hi even tho he can ball better than just about any #2 out there and many #1's.
Share 49ersWebzone