There are 157 users in the forums

Suggs out for 2012 with torn Achilles

Shop 49ers game tickets
Sucks for Ray Lewis......how many more years does he have....
Damn, teams might end up taking basketball off the players 'can participate' list.
Man that really Suggs
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
Man that really Suggs

Lol'd
Originally posted by DirtyP:
Originally posted by sfout:
He was one of them because of us easing our #7 overall pick into the game, now that guy is ready to play on an every down basis, Haralson sounds expendable at $2.5Million when he is expected to see the field on 3rd down only if not less then that. He'll need to rework his deal, we didn't draft 2 day 2 talent OLBs for no reason last week. Haralson faces an uphill battle, he has only the slightest of edges over Cam Johnson to make the final 53.

Haralson is one of 3 outside linebackers with any game experience on our roster. He is excellent defending the run and can rush the passer. He isn't going anywhere.

Give me a break. When we had Lawson, everyone said it was he who was excellent at defending the run and Haralson sucked at it. Now that Lawson is gone, Haralson is all-of-a-sudden a great run stopper.

Haralson is nothing special in either department.
Suggs took "Ball so hard" literally
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Originally posted by DirtyP:
Originally posted by sfout:
He was one of them because of us easing our #7 overall pick into the game, now that guy is ready to play on an every down basis, Haralson sounds expendable at $2.5Million when he is expected to see the field on 3rd down only if not less then that. He'll need to rework his deal, we didn't draft 2 day 2 talent OLBs for no reason last week. Haralson faces an uphill battle, he has only the slightest of edges over Cam Johnson to make the final 53.

Haralson is one of 3 outside linebackers with any game experience on our roster. He is excellent defending the run and can rush the passer. He isn't going anywhere.

Give me a break. When we had Lawson, everyone said it was he who was excellent at defending the run and Haralson sucked at it. Now that Lawson is gone, Haralson is all-of-a-sudden a great run stopper.

Haralson is nothing special in either department.

Complete waste of a roster spot.
  • Paul
  • Veteran
thats so cray.
Looks like T Sizzle went down with a fizzle.

Horrible news for them, but I think Courtney Upshaw is gonna be a stud his rookie year.
Thats what he gets for taking the DPOY award away from the rightful owner, Justin Smith.
paid millions to play football

gets hurt playing basketball

good job
The Injury to T Sizzle makes me think how lucky a team has to be to make it to the Super Bowl. Last year we had that luck and the team was healthy the entire year. Two reckless plays cost us a shot at #6.
^
Thanks for the reminder.
Share 49ersWebzone