LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 284 users in the forums

Arizona fans are pretty stupid

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Paul
  • Veteran
I don't think they are stupid. We thought we could beat them following their SB appearance.

Their Defense IS very solid.
Their Offense should only get better.
Our Defense is more likely to play at a lower level than last season. Not saying it will, but it's just more likely.
Originally posted by Joecool:
I don't think they are stupid. We thought we could beat them following their SB appearance.

Our Defense is more likely to play at a lower level than last season. Not saying it will, but it's just more likely.

They're hopelessly stupid.

Our defense is Elite. Theirs is not.
They only have one weapon on offense. With the addition of #84, our offense is complete and well-rounded.
Our defense only scratched the surface of its potential last season.
lol still gonna smash them lol
I love how pretty much the argument for us going 8-8 this year is just a lot of, well you know Alex is going to suck, well theres no way the defense plays as well again, well they are ripe for a sophmore slump. I get the homerism but I find it completely hilarious that anyone who has watched both teams play last year could confuse arizona with even being in the same tier as the niners. I get that we likely dont win the division by 5 games again this year but a fall off of only winning by 2 or 3 is a pretty good amount in the NFL.
Originally posted by 21SandersMoss84:

They only have one weapon on offense. With the addition of #84, our offense is complete and well-rounded.

We only have one proven weapon on offense and our offense sucked last year. Everything else on offense is unproven. Their defense doesn't need to be elite.

The NFC West is going to have some VERY solid teams this year.
bird brains
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
qb- tie
rb- sf
wr- az
te- sf
ol- sf

dl-az
lb-sf
db-az
s-az

st-az

az-5
sf-4
tie-qb

I LOL'd at the one's in BOLD

LOL...it should be more like this

QB - SF
RB - SF
WR - AZ
TE - SF
OL - SF

DL - SF
LB - SF
DB - SF
S - SF

ST - SF

SF - 9
AZ - 1
I would even add another category:
COACHING - SF
And might as well toss in another category while I'm at it:
FANS - SF
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by ImaMod:
LOL what a joke
Kolb is garbage, our special teams last year was one of the best in NFL history, and we have the best secondary in the league if you ask me. Goldson is a top 5 safety, Whitners very good and plays very well with Goldson. Rogers is a pro bowler, Brown is pretty good underrated imo and Culliver is solid and should get better

and them saying their DL is better than us is just a joke. we have the best front 7 in the league

Our secondary wasn't very good last year. Whither and Goldson are good but are too similar of players to be that good

I shouldnt have said it was the best secondary last year. But I do think we have a very good secondary

Goldson is a great all around safety, hes a ball hawk, very hard hitter, his tackling improved last season, has good speed and great hands.
Whitner is exactly what you want in your SS, a great tackler, great against the run, hard hitter, and can set the tone of a game, and solid in coverage.

I think they play very well with eachother. Whitner said it himself, he said he loves and enjoys playing besides Goldson
Rogers is a pro bowler, Brown is a good #2 CB, Cullivers very young and talented
I lived in Phoenix from 08-10 and ima tell you there is not a larger contingent of bandwagon fans anywhere else in the US. I would listen to them talk about player highlights of players not even on their team, as if they were.

Seriously like "did you see that pass to Jackson lastnight, yeah it was awesome" and they didn't have a WR/TE/RB named Jackson on the team rofl. Horrible team fans, and even worse football fans.

Having said that and knowing what horrible fans the Tards have, this thread on their boards doesn't surprise me. Don't blame them, they just don't know any better.

We only have one proven weapon on offense and our offense sucked last year. Everything else on offense is unproven. Their defense doesn't need to be elite.

Hmm Gore had a pretty good year last year. So did Vernon, and Crabs. Hunter had a nice rookie year. Think you are being a bit dramatic don't yah think? The only spot we are weak on offense this season in QB.
Did they even have a DB/Safety make it to the pro bowl?? and if so, i think Dashon/Rodgers were rated higher on the depth chart -_- and not 1 of there D-lineman is as good as Justin smith. so yeah, they are pretty dumb lol
Originally posted by WINiner:

Hmm Gore had a pretty good year last year. So did Vernon, and Crabs. Hunter had a nice rookie year. Think you are being a bit dramatic don't yah think? The only spot we are weak on offense this season in QB.

Wow. This is why we call them the Tards
It's all just homer fans being homer fans. No biggie. The only thing I'll take issue with is their hope that we'll regress. And I know this isn't college, but Harbaugh coached teams have yet to regress. We may not win 13 games but this team will be better. How can we not be with better talent and a full off season?

Our defense will likely fall off a bit, but not much and I think our offense will improve significantly with the added talent and a full off season to put everything together. Seely, Akers and Lee will do their thing and special teams will be among the best in the league.
Share 49ersWebzone