db-az
s-az

st-az

az-5
sf-4
tie-qb

I LOL'd at the one's in BOLD

LOL what a joke
Kolb is garbage, our special teams last year was one of the best in NFL history, and we have the best secondary in the league if you ask me. Goldson is a top 5 safety, Whitners very good and plays very well with Goldson. Rogers is a pro bowler, Brown is pretty good underrated imo and Culliver is solid and should get better

and them saying their DL is better than us is just a joke. we have the best front 7 in the league

Originally posted by NinerGold39:
"i think we have the best D in the division too. maybe 49ers are nearly as good, last year played better at times but i think we will have the better D this year."

[ Edited by ImaMod on May 1, 2012 at 8:32 PM ]
they have a better receiving core and ours is mediocre. Other than that, we are the superior team.
we had a probowler at almost every position last year
Originally posted by Mike8016:
Check this out http://forums.azcardinals.com/showthread.php?t=61006
They actually think they are better than us and some even think there defence is better than ours lol.

You think Arizona fans' can spell defense???
I don't know what's more sad: Cardinals fans' assessments of the teams or the fact that we f**king lost to them last year to give them hope!

(Smiley becoming enraged and firing his PC against the wall with Drunkenmiller-like velocity.)
Originally posted by captain_planet:
I don't know what's more sad: Cardinals fans' assessments of the teams or the fact that we f**king lost to them last year to give them hope!

(Smiley becoming enraged and firing his PC against the wall with Drunkenmiller-like velocity.)

Originally posted by Lott49ersFan:

Thank you.
Originally posted by canadian49erfan:
Originally posted by okdkid:
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
the cardinals have only had fans in AZ for about 4 years.

"fans"

fans
Weakest fanbase in the NFL. Turds = Pathetic organization that will never win a superbowl.
Originally posted by rafachivas12:
Man Arizona Fans are ret***ded
. They just drafted a serious pothead receiver and i think we are equal at WR due to our additions compared to theres.
no. AR has the better receivers and its not really close at all.
Right now they have a better stadium :)

Originally posted by Jesu80ncleats:
Originally posted by rafachivas12:
Man Arizona Fans are ret***ded
. They just drafted a serious pothead receiver and i think we are equal at WR due to our additions compared to theres.
no. AR has the better receivers and its not really close at all.

Don't sleep on Randy. Straight cash, homie!
Originally posted by ImaMod:
LOL what a joke
Kolb is garbage, our special teams last year was one of the best in NFL history, and we have the best secondary in the league if you ask me. Goldson is a top 5 safety, Whitners very good and plays very well with Goldson. Rogers is a pro bowler, Brown is pretty good underrated imo and Culliver is solid and should get better

and them saying their DL is better than us is just a joke. we have the best front 7 in the league

Our secondary wasn't very good last year. Whither and Goldson are good but are too similar of players to be that good
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by ImaMod:
LOL what a joke

Our secondary wasn't very good last year. Whither and Goldson are good but are too similar of players to be that good

Our front 7 made them look better, but no doubt guys like Rogers and Goldson had great years, Whitner, Brown and Culliver were pretty solid.

Our loss to them wasn't so bad when you consider they barely beat us despite poor red zone conversions and the 2nd half when we couldn't block their pass rush.

If Fitzgerald wasn't Fitzgerald, we would have shut them out during the 1st matchup.

Looking back, how did they get to the superbowl in '08? Was it really all Kurt Warner?
Share 49ersWebzone