There are 70 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Arizona fans are pretty stupid

Aw hellllllll nahhhh. This season has got to start sooner so we can bring them back to reality.
Originally posted by 21SandersMoss84:
I just read through the whole thread and have decided that they are COMPLETELY DELUSIONAL. They truly believe their defense is better than ours. They don't think that Randy Moss is...Randy Moss! I can't wait to revisit that thread after we destroy them this season - twice. But knowing them, they probably already have their excuses at the helm.

lol yessir.

I lurk thru the Seachickens forums too and see you post on there.

That Bakergirl or whatever her name is, is ignorant lol.
Arizona has fans?
Cardinals will go 5-11
My older brother is a Cardinals fan. Always has been. He knows I hate them.
They're definitely delusional, but I don't think that means we should be delusional too. They're a pretty good team with a couple major, major holes (OT, QB, consistency at RB), but will probably be better this year.
Originally posted by LeftBankeNiner:

why would he want to torture himself like that.......................................
My older brother is a Cardinals fan. Always has been. He knows I hate him.

fixed

you need a new brother
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by 21SandersMoss84:
I just read through the whole thread and have decided that they are COMPLETELY DELUSIONAL. They truly believe their defense is better than ours. They don't think that Randy Moss is...Randy Moss! I can't wait to revisit that thread after we destroy them this season - twice. But knowing them, they probably already have their excuses at the helm.

lol yessir.

I lurk thru the Seachickens forums too and see you post on there.

That Bakergirl or whatever her name is, is ignorant lol.

You've found me out! After reading this AZ thread, I'm tempted to make my presence known there...then I realize that it wouldn't be worth my time. It would be like casting pearls at swine.
Even if Petersin
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
the cardinals have only had fans in AZ for about 4 years.

"fans"
Originally posted by okdkid:
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
the cardinals have only had fans in AZ for about 4 years.

"fans"

fans
lmao cardinal fans... wow they are im some serious denial. they say we are a one hit wonder? wtf are they serious? we had no OTAS or minicamps last year. we will be even better next year. scary good. i can feel this year will be very impressive, i think that we will not only have the best D in the league. but your offense will improve immensely. BRING IT ON s**tCARDS !!!!
I went to a game in AZ a couple of years ago and from my experience, most AZ fans do not know alot about football. Raider fans are irritating but I have had intelligent conversations with some of them. More than AZ fans for sure.Its one thing to be confident in your teams talent but alot of the stuff they say just doesnt make sense