There are 78 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Top 100 Players of 2012

Originally posted by VDpwndMjenkins:
If what the team did after he started was so important he'd still be there.
and of course theres gonna be some sort of comeback over my comment.but regardless,folks like us wont ever agree.thats the thing bout dude,u love em or u hate em.Ill leave that debate to Stephan A and Skip Baseless on First Take.

Oh I hate the hype and tebowmania. But I dont hate him or anything, I actually respect him. Just saying that the broncos were in the hunt for luck until he started.

And yeah kuhn is a joke. If itwas leach or an actual bulldozing FB I could accept it. But that man is a glorified RB.
Originally posted by jdt84_2:
Originally posted by VDpwndMjenkins:
If what the team did after he started was so important he'd still be there.
and of course theres gonna be some sort of comeback over my comment.but regardless,folks like us wont ever agree.thats the thing bout dude,u love em or u hate em.Ill leave that debate to Stephan A and Skip Baseless on First Take.

Oh I hate the hype and tebowmania. But I dont hate him or anything, I actually respect him. Just saying that the broncos were in the hunt for luck until he started.

And yeah kuhn is a joke. If itwas leach or an actual bulldozing FB I could accept it. But that man is a glorified RB.

I can dig it dude,I dont hate the dude,I dispise the mania.I cant argue w results at all,but jus think he needs to do more to be considered amongst the 100 best players out of almost 1700 guys.that to me should be ELITE company.
Tebow was absolutely one of the top 100 players last year. Not just any QB could have gotten that team to the playoffs last year. People keep saying their defense is why they got there, but the defense really wasnt that good.
Originally posted by susweel:
Tebow and Jon khun made it, this list is a joke so far.

+1
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Originally posted by Janitor:
Apparently there is a thread in NT relating to the 49ers placement on the list, fyi.

Can't believe CJ2K dropped all the way to 100 from 13. Yeah he started out bad, but damn. I would put him 85-95.

Surprised Lynch is out there already too.

Pleased that Tebow is at 95, I really expected everyone to vote him higher.
I think Lynch is way too low. That dude should be in the top 50......he is a game changer. I hate to say this, but he should be higher than Gore....

at this point of their careers. truth.
This top 100 list will be a complete joke if Justin Smith isn't on it
How do we know 7 Niners made the list?

Willis
VD
J Smith
Bowman
Rogers
Aldon Smith
Gore
I missed the first part of the show. Was Bowman the first 9er at 85? I would have put Goldson or Staley below Bowman.
Yep Overkill, first 49er so far on the list, 6 to go on top 100.

Willis, Vernon, J.Smith, Gore and then who? Iupati maybe, Sopoaga, Alex, ?
Originally posted by AKfanster:
How do we know 7 Niners made the list?

Willis
VD
J Smith
Bowman
Rogers
Aldon Smith
Gore

NFL Network had a segment last week and said we were tied for highest at 7 players.
Once I saw Fletcher, I knew Bowman would be on, or it would be a bunch of bs, like 2011 with no Justin Smith.
Bowman is a little low only reason he was placed this low is because its his breakout year, he has another season like last year again this year he will be top 50 book it.
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Tebow was absolutely one of the top 100 players last year. Not just any QB could have gotten that team to the playoffs last year. People keep saying their defense is why they got there, but the defense really wasnt that good.

Was the offense good?
Originally posted by kronik:
Originally posted by btthepunk:

Was the offense good?

The run game was outstanding.
Janitor, update the OP holmes!