There are 175 users in the forums

Top 100 Players of 2012

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Damnable I forgot takers. He has to be on there
A freaking Center at 99. I watched the reaction show and they had Ryan Kalil on, who is Matt Kalil's older brother. I like Ryan, he seems like a good dude, and funny, said he 99th best player of all time with a smile on his face. And when told it was just for 2012, he said darn,
  • Chief
  • Veteran
6. Patrick Willis
12. Justin Smith
86. Aldon Smith
47. Vernon Davis
67. Navorro Bowman
73. Frank Gore
87. Dashon Goldson

My guesses
Willis
J Smith
Davis
Rogers
Bowman
Aldon Smith
Goldson
Originally posted by susweel:
Tebow and Jon khun made it, this list is a joke so far.

Agreed %10000 - even tho it's voted by the players, it's STILL a popularity contest. If Tebow made it, I wonder if Alex made it. Even teh most harshest Alex haters would admit Alex is better than Tebow, right?
[ Edited by kronik on Apr 29, 2012 at 4:09 PM ]
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by kronik:
Tebow and Jon khun made it, this list is a joke so far.

Agreed %10000 - even tho it's voted by the players, it's STILL a popularity contest. If Tebow made it, I wonder if Alex made it. Even teh most harshest Alex haters would admit Alex is better than Tebow, right?

1000x better
In no order.
Alex
Willis
Justin Smith
Vernon Davis
Bowman
Gore
Rogers or Goldson
1000x better

My bro
Originally posted by marshniners24:
1000x better

My bro

this
Andy Lee

• Chief
  • Veteran
I'll put money on it that a group of players all agreed to vote Tebow as a joke and it pushed him into the list.
13 wins should have Alex on the board
willis, jsmith, Vdavis, bowman, rogers, gore, goldson
Originally posted by Chief:
I'll put money on it that a group of players all agreed to vote Tebow as a joke and it pushed him into the list.

I hope that's the case. He shouldn't be on a top 200 list. The fact that he's ahead of McGahee is laughable at best. If this was a serious vote then Alex better be on there. Didn't they say the ask each voting player to list their top 20 players and that's how they tabulate the list? Did Tebow list himself 20 times or something?
I don't have a problem with Tebow being on the Top 100 of 2012, he had a huge impact on the Broncos (and NFL) when he took over for Orton, and took that 1-4 team and lead them to the Playoffs. Now I know he didn't win those games by himself, but there were a few performances that were simply amazing and definetely helped them. I think 95 is exactly where he needs to be.

I was a little suprised at Romo being in the 90s, I thought he would be lower than that.
Share 49ersWebzone