LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 225 users in the forums

Steven Jackson to be traded?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by 49erstrandedinclev:
I really think that Cleveland believes there are enough talented WR in the first 2 rounds that they can fill that need with there second pick in the first round and there second round pick. Richardson is the best offensive weapon on paper and the drop off at running back is huge after him, where WR there is only a slight drop off.

And their leading receiver last year was a 3rd round rookie - so they don't have to look very far to find proof that good receivers can be found past the first round.
Originally posted by RDB4216:
Originally posted by 49erstrandedinclev:
I really think that Cleveland believes there are enough talented WR in the first 2 rounds that they can fill that need with there second pick in the first round and there second round pick. Richardson is the best offensive weapon on paper and the drop off at running back is huge after him, where WR there is only a slight drop off.

And their leading receiver last year was a 3rd round rookie - so they don't have to look very far to find proof that good receivers can be found past the first round.
they had nothing else...kind of like Crabs with us
we will see
looks like they are pretty confident in getting richardson
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Originally posted by Jesu80ncleats:
Originally posted by Janitor:
He's disgruntled?

I guess lol

Strange. I go through PFT's news thread every week and I don't remember much talk of him being unhappy. Who thing sounds fishy to me.
with out an est running game bradford will be toast
Michael Lombardi of NFL.com chimes in...

LINK

Could be legit.
Originally posted by Allx9er:
with out an est running game bradford will be toast
Agree St Louis is trading Jackson unless they can get Richardson. Bradford is injury prone as it is and if defences know they don't have to respect the run game they will murder him.
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Originally posted by NickSh49:
Michael Lombardi of NFL.com chimes in...

LINK

Could be legit.

eff lombardi. Dude has been hating on the Niners ever since we turned him down.
Originally posted by Jesu80ncleats:
He's disgruntled?

I guess lol

Strange. I go through PFT's news thread every week and I don't remember much talk of him being unhappy. Who thing sounds fishy to me.
You know I was just saying to myself, that I don't remember reading anything about Jackson being unhappy either. Whats funny is if you read the article, it never elaborates on the title of the thread. Damn misleading title is misleading? lol

This

he has? I find him pretty neutral
Originally posted by BayAreaNinersFan:
Adding Jackson with Gore would prolong each of their careers, create an intriguing competition and accordingly high-level play, and basically give us the best running game in the league bar none and perhaps one of the best ever IMO. I'd trade a 3rd for jackson, especially cuz we have Gore. That sounds ironic, but Jackson (or Gore for that matter ) by himself isn't worth more than a 4th at this point...but if it takes a 3rd to get him, its worth it because of how fantastic our offense would be at that point, at least on paper.
Sorry, but the Rams would never trade Steven Jackson to a divisional rival that ran away with the title last year. Why would they want to add more fuel to the fire, makes no sense at all.
his salary would be an issue.
  • Paul
  • Veteran
Jackson will be a Patriot... I totally see it
Share 49ersWebzone