LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 159 users in the forums

Steven Jackson to be traded?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Rams Reportedly Looking to Trade Disgruntled RB Steven Jackson

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1158075-rams-reportedly-looking-to-replace-steven-jackson-with-trent-richardson
[ Edited by Jesu80ncleats on Apr 24, 2012 at 8:05 PM ]
No wai.
Damn, that guy busted ass for soo long on a crappy team and now that he's peaked......gone?

That's life in the NFL I guess.
  • NONAME
  • Go Raiders
Sign him!
Originally posted by NONAME:
Sign him!

this lol
the rumor is running ripe here In Cleveland they are saying that st Louis will trade Jackson then trade up with Minnesota to get Trent Richardson . Haven't heard what teams are interested but where there is smoke there is fire.
4th rounder? and now they have to trade up, after trading down?
Originally posted by cwilson830:
4th rounder? and now they have to trade up, after trading down?

Was thinking maybe a 4th or a 5th, then they can stay put @ the 6th pick and just pick Doug Martin in the 2nd, or if the Rams feel Martin wont last, they could always move up in the back half of the the 1sr round.
i don't buy it.
Im just glad the Niners wont have to face him anymore

4th or a 5th is way too low. Jackson is an elite back on a team with a pathetic passing game.
[ Edited by cwilson830 on Apr 24, 2012 at 7:09 PM ]
I would think he may still command a late second round pick or early third, which St Louis could use in a package to get Richardson.
Originally posted by cwilson830:
4th or a 5th is way too low. Jackson is an elite back on a team with a pathetic passing game.
I agree, I think at 29 years old and the amount of wasted use the Rams put on him, teams probably wont give up much.
[ Edited by Jesu80ncleats on Apr 24, 2012 at 7:21 PM ]
If they really like Bradford this makes sense. Pair him up with a really good RB for the next 5-7 years. I would've thought they'd take a WR like Blackmon though.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
If they really like Bradford this makes sense. Pair him up with a really good RB for the next 5-7 years. I would've thought they'd take a WR like Blackmon though.

Blackmon is going to Cle
Share 49ersWebzone