LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 205 users in the forums

Now that we got ours, who gets a new stadium next, Raiders or Chargers?

Shop 49ers game tickets

Now that we got ours, who gets a new stadium next, Raiders or Chargers?

AKA "Farmers Field". Or both will move to LA, one to Farmers Field and the other to the City of Industry site.
Neither of them deserve a new stadium. Let em rot.
Live in SD. their fans are diehard though cursed to root for a jinxed city . however the bolts and their fans do deserve it more than the raiders IMO, and SD is a great city to host the Super Bowl (sucks it hasn't been back since '03).

don't wanna share SC stadium w/ raiders...would rather they get a new one built in oakland (doubtful) or go back to LA
raiders

NFL will force us to share
Neither, my guess is we have to share with the Raiders and the Chargers move to LA.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Neither, my guess is we have to share with the Raiders and the Chargers move to LA.

That would suck balls. The raiders are a joke and their fanbase, overall, is full of idiots. There are plenty of knowledgeable and cool raider fans, but there are so many idiots that any large raider gathering is bound to be ruined by the idiocy. I don't want that crap associated with our stadium.

On top of that, Jed York and the 49ers put in all the hard work to get approved while the raiders organization didn't do Jack sh*t. That organization doesn't deserve a new stadium, anywhere.
I think that the Raiders will eventually end up in our stadium.
If the Raiders were to move into our stadium, shouldn't the ridiculous prices of tickets go down a little? I mean theyre charging these huge amounts of money in the name of paying off the stadium, if the Raiders were to move in they should share half that expense amirite? Btw f**k the Raiders they can play in a toilet bowl for all I give a s**t. I don't want them near our stadium.
Originally posted by scoobyduu24:
I think that the Raiders will eventually end up in our stadium.

I don't see that happening so much of the stadium design is fitted for the Niners It's not like the Giants stadium where they could change up the banners and all that when the Jets play.
  • Lifer
  • Veteran
Doubt that the Chargers will move north. San Diegans hate LA even more than Northern Californians do. They'd be rioting in the streets.

Santa Clara Raiders.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Chargers will get a new stadium. Raiders will move to la.
Originally posted by susweel:
Chargers will get a new stadium. Raiders will move to la.

this.
Tough call, both teams better hurry because it appears the LA stadium has more energy behind it than either the Raiders or the Bolts. I'm okay with sharing Santa Clara with the Raiders now that Al's gone. Both the Raiders and the Bolts were once based in LA.
how much would it cost to build a stadium in oakland?
Share 49ersWebzone