http://www.nfl.com/photoessays/09000d5d82849b56?campaign=Twitter_gallery

1. Belichick
2. Coughlin
3. McCarthy
4. Tomlin
5. John Harbaugh
6. Reid
7. Jim Harbaugh
This is high praise for the first-year boy wonder. The memory of Harbaugh running around Texas Stadium with his helmet after leading the 3-0 Colts to an upset road win is burned in my memory -- that exuberance was released again and again in 2011, as the 48-year old rookie head coach turned around the 49ers, who hadn't made the playoffs since 2002 before last season.

9. Fisher
Fisher cut his teeth as an Eagles assistant under Buddy Ryan and found himself in charge in Tennessee when Jack Pardee was fired in the middle of the 1994 season. Fisher helped that franchise weather a tumultuous departure from Houston and playing in three different cities in three years. After settling in Nashville in 1999, Tennessee made the playoffs six times under Fisher until he left the team following the 2010 season. He also came one outreached arm from going into overtime in Super Bowl XXXIV. Always one of the most respected organizational leaders, Fisher has a mountain of a task facing him in St. Louis. Does he still have it?

12. Whizenhunt
For the most part, Whisenhunt has done a great job. How about leading the Cardinals to a championship win for the first time in 60-plus years (2008 NFC Championship)? But he's got to prove he can do it without Kurt Warner.

19. Carroll
Tough to gauge Pete Carrol right now. Is his style working? He's been given more than one year, unlike his stint in New York (1994). He wasn't nearly as bad in New England as he was painted. And in Seattle, he took his club to the playoffs while looking like an 8-year-old jumping on his bunk bed after Seahawks wins in 2010. Bottom line here: Seattle is 14-18 in his two seasons.

f**k this list
Originally posted by susweel:
f**k this list

It took you 49 seconds to come to that conclusion
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
f**k this list

Yup, JH should be in the top 3.
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
f**k this list

im sure thats how long it took to process it and make the post. im sure almost everyone here came to that conclusion almost right away
I swear nfl.com be on that hater s**t. Andy Reid's team didnt even make the f**kin playoffs.
[ Edited by Kaz9er on Apr 13, 2012 at 4:59 PM ]
Saints

f**k this list

Tend to agree, LOL. Andy Reid in the top 10, after perhaps the most talented roster in the league vastly underperformed?

But for the most part... a decent assessment of the league's coaches, and major kudos to Coach Harbaugh were dished out.
1. Jim Harbaugh
2. Jim Harbaugh
3. Jim Harbaugh
4. Jim Harbaugh
5. Jim Harbaugh
32. John Harbaugh
bottom 5:

32.Payton
31.Carroll
30.Schwartz
29.Rex Ryan
28.Mike Smith
I think JH should AT LEAST be above Andy f**king Reid. He took a losing team and went to the NFC Championship... and Reid took a superstar team NOWHERE.
looks like jason laconb***h made this list.
I'd put JH two, maybe three spots higher.
How Andy Reid is higher than JH after the 2011 season is beyond me.