49ers vs. Broncos Tickets Available! →

There are 585 users in the forums

Report: Eagles put CB Samuel on trading block

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Dapro
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 807
It has to be a team with lot of cap room. I see maybe to Denver.
I know houston is in cap trouble BUT they should have traded Ryans for Samuel and not 2 -3rds or whatever they got.
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 28,036
lets trade alex for him.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
  • Posts: 122,133
Trade Dixon for him.
Do not want, he may be one of the worst tackling corners in the NFL.
Originally posted by susweel:
Trade Dixon for him.

  • boast
  • Hella Fame
  • Posts: 156,344
been on the trading block since last year
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 10,482
Originally posted by afflecksloverboy:
been on the trading block for the last 3 years

this lol
Is best in zone schemes
4 time pro bowler, and still only 31. I don' think the Eagles will ask to much for him. I think he will be a solid starter for a good 3-4 more years.
What do you guys think?
he is doue 9.7mil in cap space and isnt all that good. no thanks lol past his prime
[ Edited by tankle104 on Mar 25, 2012 at 2:27 PM ]
Get this s**t out of Niner Talk.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone