There are 66 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

**General NFL Discussion Thread**

Jets cornerback Darrelle Revis didn't stop at saying the Jets' locker room is in "disarray" in an appearance on ESPN Wednesday.

During ESPN's fine journalistic interviewing technique of playing word association with Revis and Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski, Revis was asked to describe Patriots coach Bill Belichick in one word.

Revis answered, "jerk."

Asked to elaborate on why he thinks Belichick is a jerk, Revis said, "Some of the comments he says about the Jets." He did not give any examples.

Gronkowski only muttered, "Wow, I wasn't expecting that one," missing a golden opportunity to come back with, "Oh, yeah, Revis? Well, the jerk store called. They're running out of you."


was funny!
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 10,482
I was gonna make a thread but didn't think it was deserving

ESPN NFL - Raiders acquire RB Mike Goodson from Panthers for G-T Bruce Campbell
Nick Collins may be done. Arguably a Top 10 Safety. Too bad for the Packers.
Originally posted by sf49ersx11:
Nick Collins may be done. Arguably a Top 10 Safety. Too bad for the Packers.

Wow , good player.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 6,309
Originally posted by ImaMod:
I was gonna make a thread but didn't think it was deserving

ESPN NFL - Raiders acquire RB Mike Goodson from Panthers for G-T Bruce Campbell

hey I made a thread for it ^_^

If only to tell everyone to lock up the trade for Jonathan Stewart threads lol.
Leaf arrested on drug and robbery charges last night. Lol, understand not staying in the nfl but no need to turn into a loser.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Leaf arrested on drug and robbery charges last night. Lol, understand not staying in the nfl but no need to turn into a loser.
lol what an idiot
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by sf49ersx11:
Nick Collins may be done. Arguably a Top 10 Safety. Too bad for the Packers.

Wow , good player.

Sad, I really liked him.
Leaf arrested again

Ryan Leaf was arrested again on Monday and accused of committing a burglary shortly after he posted bail and got out of jail after an arrest on Friday.

Central Montana Drug Force Commander Chris Hickman told the Associated Press that Leaf was arrested early Monday in Great Falls on charges of burglary, theft and two counts of criminal possession of dangerous drugs.
wow what a f**kin loser lol
Adam Schefter
One day after Lions 2nd-rd pick Mikel Leshoure was arrested for marijuana possession, 1st-rd pick Nick Fairley was arrested for same offense
seriously where the f**k are the damn saints getting money to give all these 5 yr deals to players and then still having to pay brees?
Originally posted by valrod33:
Adam Schefter
One day after Lions 2nd-rd pick Mikel Leshoure was arrested for marijuana possession, 1st-rd pick Nick Fairley was arrested for same offense

LOL imagine if they add janoris jenkins to that locker room
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 10,482
Originally posted by Janitor:
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by sf49ersx11:
Nick Collins may be done. Arguably a Top 10 Safety. Too bad for the Packers.

Wow , good player.

Sad, I really liked him.

He's retiring??
that sucks