LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 234 users in the forums

**General NFL Discussion Thread**

Shop 49ers game tickets
ya cowboys pass defense has definitally improved they have a great duo at CB demarcus ware (they need to try get someone opposite him though he is doubled every time and still gets sacks hands down best defensive player in nfl)

they also have a good potent offense they could be a top team this year

NFC is stacked this year cowboys 49ers packers and potentially lions and bears maybe seahawks

it will be a fight just to get to SB
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Cowboys pass defense looks somewhat improved

That CB Carr did a very good job last night!!

Mr. $50M man, Brandon Carr, kinda overpaid, when you think we got Rogers for 29M over 4 years. I put them in the same category. But Carr is a good CB, but KC couldn't keep him and Brandon Flowers, who was signed to big extension in 2011, to big deals.

I'm much happier with Carlos contract , don't get me wrong. But the NYG passing game didn't get anything on Carr.

Now was Carr a shutdown corner that game on some very talented match ups? Bc if he was and is a shutdown corner, his price tag warrants it.

Mr. $50M man, Brandon Carr, kinda overpaid, when you think we got Rogers for 29M over 4 years. I put them in the same category. But Carr is a good CB, but KC couldn't keep him and Brandon Flowers, who was signed to big extension in 2011, to big deals.

But when you compare it to Nate "80 million dollar man" Clements, it's a bargain of a signing.

Well of coarse he's overpaid, He's was a free agent and cashed in. You can't compare rogers with him, rogers had already spent a year on this team, his wasn't so much about money, as wanting to stay with his teammates, win, and have a great coaching staff, than get paid.
Looks like we aren't the only one with ignorant fans...

"By Adam Hoge- SOLDIER FIELD (CBS) Jay Cutler has a simple message for Bears fans: Zip it. As has been a problem for the last few seasons, the Bears offense had trouble communicating when it entered the red zone for the first time Sunday because the fans were making too much noise. That's not supposed to be a problem for the home team. "Please, please, please let's tone it down a little bit when we're down in the 20," Cutler said after the game as he delivered a message to the fans. "You're more than welcome to yell and scream and do whatever you want to do after we score, but please, let's go ahead and quiet the stadium down and save it for after we score. Thank you. That's my PSA." After Matt Forte gained 15 yards to put the ball at the Colts' 1-yard line in the first quarter, fans naturally cheered. But then they didn't stop cheering. As the offense went to huddle, nearly all 11 Bears players on the field were waving their arms in a "quiet-down" motion. It didn't work and the Bears ended up calling timeout. Cutler was obviously very frustrated as he went to the sideline. Fortunately, three plays later, running back Michael Bush ran it in for a 1-yard touchdown to tie the game at seven."
  • Garce
  • Veteran
I think Dallas and SF will be in the NFC Championship.
Originally posted by Garcia:

Lol no way
I see Nate Clements...
Originally posted by Ajanke:
I see Nate Clements...

...allowing a 3 yard pass on 4th and 2.
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

Lol no way

I could see that happening. Lol

Originally posted by niners94:

Lol no way

me too.

Romo's finally matured. run game is back on track. and terrance newman is gone.

b*stards.

Lol no way

win game 1 automatically in the NFC title game
You youngins want to know the difference between Rice and regular WRs.

Rice snags that pass out of mid air witout breaking stride,

Lol no way

win game 1 automatically in the NFC title game

most poetic way to send off Candlestick = NFCCG BEATDOWN of Dallas....(though it'd have to be after the 2013 season)
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:

Lol no way

me too.

Romo's finally matured. run game is back on track. and terrance newman is gone.

b*stards.

How do you figure that?

The guy blows big games, haven't seen anything yet to sway that stigma.
Share 49ersWebzone