LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 266 users in the forums

**General NFL Discussion Thread**

Shop 49ers game tickets
They got hot at the right time of year last season. The key to the team is the front 4, I'll even go as far to say that Jason Pierre Paul was huge in their late push. If he plays to that level he'll be in the running for DMVP. In the end we handed them the Championship game and in the Super Bowl a sub-par Gronkowski gave them the title from an ordinary NE squad that received their gift from the Ravens.
It's 1 game. I don't think I would panic yet.
Cowboys pass defense looks somewhat improved
Giants are a come from behind team. They aren't comfortable on the lead.
Giants always do this, start off sluggish and end on a run at the end of the season. Cowboys are the opposite, they start off well and then fizzle out towards the end of the season.
Originally posted by YOUNGster08:
Giants always do this, start off sluggish and end on a run at the end of the season. Cowboys are the opposite, they start off well and then fizzle out towards the end of the season.

THIS
I wouldn't worry about the Giants. 2 of their top 3 corners were out and Victor Cruz dropped at least 3 passes that probably would have extended the drives. The Giants did miss Brandon Jacobs last night though.
Giants will come on strong at the end but the question is how late will it be? I still got the Eagles winning the division barring an injury to Vick.
they just off to a slow start, they'll heat up as the season goes.
Like many have said, this is typical of the Giants, the question every season is when do they get hot? Some years its too late to get them in the playoffs...but when they time it right they are always a contender.

Originally posted by defenderDX:

That CB Carr did a very good job last night!!
RIP Art Moddell.

Very liked owner in the Bmore
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
RIP Art Moddell.

Very liked owner in the Bmore

And very hated in Cleveland.
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Originally posted by defenderDX:

That CB Carr did a very good job last night!!

Mr. $50M man, Brandon Carr, kinda overpaid, when you think we got Rogers for 29M over 4 years. I put them in the same category. But Carr is a good CB, but KC couldn't keep him and Brandon Flowers, who was signed to big extension in 2011, to big deals.
Claiborn didn't look half bad. His first NFL start and he was effective. Can you imagine what that kid will do once he gets some time behind him?
Share 49ersWebzone