There are 163 users in the forums

**General NFL Discussion Thread**

Shop 49ers game tickets
Owusu has all the talent, here's hoping he stays injury free and lights it up, except against the Niners.
Originally posted by Sjceruti:
Originally posted by Aussie49ah:
Rams

What? They both suck...might as well cut some salary...

Gave up on smith too early IMO plus just a face palm at the whole rams organization, recruiting staff etc
so skelton is gonna wipe his ass with the seahawks week one lol
trade dixon for megatron straight up
When was the good qb taken in the second round?
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DirtyP:
Your dislike of the person has obviously biased your opinion. The guy is a beast, no ones saying he's the best in the business. He's young, supremely physically talented and any team would love to add him to their roster.

Lol, I don't know him, we've never hungout. I'm talking about his play on the football field. Last year he sucked, plain and simple, he was an average NT. You obviously believe the hype that lingered from his rookie season.
Originally posted by Chief:
Your dislike of the person has obviously biased your opinion. The guy is a beast, no ones saying he's the best in the business. He's young, supremely physically talented and any team would love to add him to their roster.

Lol, I don't know him, we've never hungout. I'm talking about his play on the football field. Last year he sucked, plain and simple, he was an average NT. You obviously believe the hype that lingered from his rookie season.

He was far from average. He just didn't posted the insane sack numbers that he did in his rookie year. He admitted that he didn't prepare himself properly for the season. After the negative backlash he received last year for his decline in play and for the ejection against GB, I think he'll come back much stronger this season.
Kolb owes Andy Reid big time for making him look good enough to rip off the Tards
Originally posted by Chief:

Suh isn't a NT and Detroit runs a 4-3 defense I believe
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Originally posted by stonecold590:
they need to wait until final cuts and see if any team drops somebody surprisingly good. then they need to seek a trade if that falls short. Y trade when you could get it without giving up pics

Exactly, the Skins cut Hightower and he looked decent in preseason.

• Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by joefosho:
When was the good qb taken in the second round?

Brees?
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Cardinals will have the pick of signal callers next season. This seasons draft class is stacked, Barkley, Tyler Wilson, Logan Thomas, Landry Jones, Tyler Bray, Aaron Murray, Geno Smith, Keith Price, are the more high profile draft eligible prospects there is no way Arizona doesnt draft a QB in the 1st or 2nd this season.
[ Edited by sfout on Sep 2, 2012 at 8:34 AM ]
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sfout:
Cardinals will have the pick of signal callers next season. This seasons draft class is stacked, Barkley, Tyler Wilson, Logan Thomas, Landry Jones, Tyler Bray, Aaron Murray, Geno Smith, Keith Price, are the more high profile draft eligible prospects there is no way Arizona doesnt draft a QB in the 1st or 2nd this season.

Whoever they draft will be a bust. Cardinals are cursed.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Wodwo:

Whoever they draft will be a bust. Cardinals are cursed.

lol then I hope they draft Barkley or Jones. Something about Barkley annoys me and I just dont like Jones' game lol.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
lol then I hope they draft Barkley or Jones. Something about Barkley annoys me and I just dont like Jones' game lol.

I can't see them drafting Barkley after the epic fail that is Matt Leinart.

USC QBs not exactly having the best luck in the NFL, are they?
Share 49ersWebzone