LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 311 users in the forums

My Theory: Manning to Titans/Hasselbeck to 49ers

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • mod
  • Veteran
wtf has hasselbeck done over the last 3 years to indicate he is better than Alex... seriously gtfo
We suck again!
Originally posted by DANADA:

Originally posted by cwilson830:
Originally posted by DANADA:

Originally posted by BobS:
How is CK the future? He hasn't shown squat yet.

They traded up to get him and refuse to sign Alex Smith for more than 3 years. It's always been said that Kaepernick will take 2-3 years to develop. Make the connection. Harbaugh didn't select him to have him riding the pine his whole career.
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Originally posted by BobS:
How is CK the future? He hasn't shown squat yet.

They traded up to get him and refuse to sign Alex Smith for more than 3 years. It's always been said that Kaepernick will take 2-3 years to develop. Make the connection. Harbaugh didn't select him to have him riding the pine his whole career.
pretty much agree....they'll at least groom kaep and give him a chance to show what he's got...

Originally posted by 49erRider:
Hassselbeck makes no sense especially since we have Moss who is a deep threat. Hacsselbeck doesn't have the strongest arm and he is at the tail end of his career. With all his injuries and missed time I wouldn't sign him at all. I think Manningham signed because he believes Peyton will end up in San Francisco and I surely hope he is right.
Hassselbeck makes no sense especially since we have Moss who is a deep threat. Hacsselbeck doesn't have the strongest arm and he is at the tail end of his career. With all his injuries and missed time I wouldn't sign him at all. I think Manningham signed because he believes Peyton will end up in San Francisco and I surely hope he is right.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
I would rather the rough end of pineapple shoved up my ass.
this is true as baalke wants the #1 pick so he can take matt barkley

• Garce
  • Veteran
Alex Smith > Matt Hasselbeck
If Alex signs with the Dolphins and Peyton with the Titans, then this is a definite possibility as much as we all wouldn't want it to be.
Originally posted by Youngb:
If Alex signs with the Dolphins and Peyton with the Titans, then this is a definite possibility as much as we all wouldn't want it to be.

took the words right out of my mouth.
If Hasselbeck is the starting QB for the 49ers going into the 2012 season, I am going to be SO f**king depressed, there's not enough alcohol in the world to wash away that feeling.
IF this IF that IF what ever. Way too many IFs.

IF I close my eyes put my right foot in the air and squeaze my football real hard I can s**t out a modern Montana for the team. Like I said IF.
Share 49ersWebzone