LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 266 users in the forums

My Theory: Manning to Titans/Hasselbeck to 49ers

Shop 49ers game tickets
This is what I want to happen. Nobody is talking about it. We wanted Hass last year. He makes more sense then Smith on the short term. We all know CK is the future. I would much rather have Hass for the next 2 years then Smith. Plus we would save money!
F THAT.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb

maybe Steve Young still wants to play
didnt we cover this last preseason??
Alex Smith is a better QB at this time than Hasselb***h
Plus once Peyton signs with the Titians and FLynn goes to Miami Hasselb***h will probably end up back in Seattle
  • BobS
  • Veteran
How is CK the future? He hasn't shown squat yet. Hasselback is old and broken down, he isn't even good back up material any more.
Alex Smith would have been a Super Bowl winner had the zebras called the Bradshaw fumble, yet some fools still want him replaced.

Originally posted by JR80Forever:
This is what I want to happen. Nobody is talking about it. We wanted Hass last year. He makes more sense then Smith on the short term. We all know CK is the future. I would much rather have Hass for the next 2 years then Smith. Plus we would save money!

Did tennesse go to the playoffs? best RB in the NFL, Kenny Britt, Moss.. hasslebeck leading em. your making no sense dude.
Um...did you see Hassleback play last year...? The Titans looked better every time he got banged up, and Jake Locker stepped in!
Hasselbeck is garbage. Alex Smith is a better QB....
I never understood the love some of our fans have for McNabb, Hasselbeck, and J. Johnson.
Originally posted by sacleads:
I never understood the love some of our fans have for McNabb, Hasselbeck, and J. Johnson.

Especially J. Johnson. Atleast McNuggets and Hasselbeck accomplished something in the league at one point in time. I believe Johnson could be a descent player under a coach like Harbaugh but I believe he already has his project player in CK7 and obviously he's not ready or Smith wouldn't even be an option.
Share 49ersWebzone