LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 253 users in the forums

Foreskins and Lambs Trade

Shop 49ers game tickets
After seeing this trade I was feeling kind of Puny. I couldn't help but think how much the Skins dicked themselves and how much the Lambs may end up being a wolf in sheep's clothing. This trade sure looks alot like the Vikes-Cowboys trade of the 80's. If you are old enough, you know how the Hershel Walker trade turned out for the rest of the NFL. Stupid Shanahan. Mortgage your teams future for a QB who is going to have to run for 1000 yards and catch for 1000 as well. Just think. The Rams will have 6 first round picks for the next 3 years with the new rookie salary cap. Yikes! And those Rams pick? Probably 1-15!
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
IBTM
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
  • Paul
  • Veteran
Rams will obviously make out much better with the picks, but I have a lot of faith that Griffin will do very well in the NFL.
lol Older Than Rubberneck
Originally posted by BadgerHawk:
After seeing this trade I was feeling kind of Puny. I couldn't help but think how much the Skins dicked themselves and how much the Lambs may end up being a wolf in sheep's clothing. This trade sure looks alot like the Vikes-Cowboys trade of the 80's. If you are old enough, you know how the Hershel Walker trade turned out for the rest of the NFL. Stupid Shanahan. Mortgage your teams future for a QB who is going to have to run for 1000 yards and catch for 1000 as well. Just think. The Rams will have 6 first round picks for the next 3 years with the new rookie salary cap. Yikes! And those Rams pick? Probably 1-15!

It'll actually be 5 first round picks...
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Originally posted by BadgerHawk:

It'll actually be 5 first round picks...

This, also what is the point in getting all riled up when the rams haven't proven yet that they can use the picks effectively.

There's a thread on this already I believe

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/nfl/164097-breaking-news-rams-trade-pick-redskins/

But yes, Redskins are stupid and the Rams made out like bandits.
Originally posted by sf49ersx11:

Impressive. lol
Share 49ersWebzone