LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 231 users in the forums

breaking news: rams trade #2 pick to redskins!!!!

Shop 49ers game tickets
Jay Glazer ‏ @JayGlazer Close Major scoopage: Redskins have agreed to a trade w Rams for #2 pick of draft. Rams and Skins swap

Adam Schefter ‏ @AdamSchefter Close Washington Redskins traded three first-round draft picks and a second-round pick to St. Louis for second overall... fb.me/Q2ydwWXu

not good imo

the 3 firt round picks will help them a lot
[ Edited by 49ersalldaway126 on Mar 9, 2012 at 7:34 PM ]
3 future first round picks, wow.
[ Edited by SFrush on Mar 9, 2012 at 7:37 PM ]
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Schefter via twitter: Washington Redskins traded three first-round draft picks and a second-round pick to St. Louis for second overall pick …
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Wowwaweewa
Holy s**t. 3 1st's and a 2nd, damn.
Originally posted by okdkid:
Schefter via twitter: Washington Redskins traded three first-round draft picks and a second-round pick to St. Louis for second overall pick …

What a trade for the Rams. Skins better pray RG3 is a franchise qb.
link?
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
I guess they are going for RG3. I wonder if Peyton might be staying in Denver. I heard from CBS Denver that they have plans to ship Tebow to Florida if that happens.
WTF damn!!!!

• sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
link?

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/03/09/glazer-rams-redskins-strike-deal-for-no-2-pick/
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Muggins:
I guess they are going for RG3. I wonder if Peyton might be staying in Denver. I heard from CBS Denver that they have plans to ship Tebow to Florida if that happens.

Tebow to the Jags to supplant Gabbert! LOL Triple option with Tebow and MJD
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/7668243/source-washington-redskins-acquire-no-2-overall-pick-st-louis-rams

By Adam Schefter | ESPN

In a pre-draft blockbuster trade, the St. Louis Rams have agreed in principle to send the second overall pick in this year's draft to the Washington Redskins for three first-round draft picks and a second-round pick as well, according to a source in Cleveland familiar with the terms of the deal.

The trade, first reported by Fox Sports, cannot be signed off on, turned in and processed until the new league year starts Tuesday at 4 p.m. EST, but it is expected to become official then.

In the deal, the Rams will receive the Redskins first-round in each of the next three years, plus Washington's second-round pick this year in return for the second overall pick that the Redskins now will use on whichever quarterback the Indianapolis Colts do not draft No. 1 overall.

There is a widespread expectation that Indianapolis will make Stanford quarterback Andrew Luck the No. 1 pick and then Washington would follow by selecting Baylor quarterback Robert Griffin III.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sfout:
Originally posted by Muggins:

Tebow to the Jags to supplant Gabbert! LOL Triple option with Tebow and MJD

That's already being shot down in Jacksonville by the local media.
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
Swap this years and trade 2

I think it's smart the redskins did this now.

Hopefully cleveland goes after alex now, muahahaha muahaha
Share 49ersWebzone