There are 161 users in the forums

Peyton Manning will sign with...

Shop 49ers game tickets

Peyton Manning will sign with...

Manning's people now claim at least 12 teams are interested. Some have made that interest public, and I've listed those teams on this page. And yes, I've also listed the Niners.

It's my opinion that if the dude really is healthy, and there's a chance that he's not and never will be, he'll want to go to a team that has an outside shot at winning the whole ball of wax. In other words, he's not going to a team that finished with two or three wins from the previous season. He wants a team that is ready to go RIGHT NOW, and the final piece that this team needs is a QB like Peyton Manning.

So? Where does the most celebrated free agent in the NFL go?
Miami Dolphins
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Originally posted by valrod33:
Miami Dolphins

They have the best shot. It will be a real testament to Ross' sales ability if he loses out on Harbaugh, Fisher and Manning.

Money won't be the issue. Manning's perception of leadership will be the issue.
Jets to reunite with Tom Moore.
dolphins
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
dolphins

He's taking his talents to South Beach
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
He's taking his neck to South Beach

fixed
Kansas City Cheifs
imma say Cardinals

• teeohh
  • Veteran
Clayton thinks miami

we play miami at home right?
Originally posted by toeshawn:
Clayton thinks miami

we play miami at home right?

yeah and i hope we beat them down
Why is everyone saying Miami?

just cause he's visiting his first option?

yeah they finished hot against some good and bad teams but they are no where near a great team.
Should have the Houston texans up there... Peyton is going to most likely want to stay in the AFC for familiarity with coaches/teams.. secondly.. i doubt hes going to a team where he will be acting in the role of a rookie QB savior for a rebuilding team.. Hes gonna wanna be on a team where he can win a bowl and not just bump some random team to respectability.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Why is everyone saying Miami?

just cause he's visiting his first option?

yeah they finished hot against some good and bad teams but they are no where near a great team.

Outside of Houston and San Francisco, none of his options are great teams.
Share 49ersWebzone