LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 333 users in the forums

Peyton Manning will sign with...

Shop 49ers game tickets

Peyton Manning will sign with...

Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Why is everyone saying Miami?

just cause he's visiting his first option?

yeah they finished hot against some good and bad teams but they are no where near a great team.

Because he also lives out there.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
doll phins
  • mike
  • Veteran
Dolphins, already have Marshall and should pick up another receiver if they get manning. Bush is similar to what he had in a younger Addai. Their D is no worse than what he's had in Indy. Their o-line isn't great but none of these teams have great o-line's. They also have a good top 10 pick to help solidify whatever position they need the most.(BPA at o-line or pass rush would make sense to me)

Add on the fact that he already has a house there and it seems like an obvious fit for me.
San Jose Sabercats
Miami
You're forgetting the obvious choice, bonehead!
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
You're forgetting the obvious choice, bonehead!

God! What a bonehead!
Texans
Going to agree with the others and say Miami.

They have a solid O-line, are in the AFC and he won't have to play in cold weather. They have a solid defense, they're really just a QB, WR and CB away. Get Manning and Wayne in a package deal and draft a CB in the first and I could see them making some noise next year.
miami or broncos

• 9er2k
  • Veteran
DENVER is the perfect fit.They have no offense system.They have Tebow to get mentored and use in some plays and if Reggie Wayne comes along they have a stable WR corp
  • mike
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9er2k:
DENVER is the perfect fit.They have no offense system.They have Tebow to get mentored and use in some plays and if Reggie Wayne comes along they have a stable WR corp

Tebow is already a God there, they can't have 2 Gods.
Barcelona
The London Silly Nannies
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
Going to agree with the others and say Miami.

They have a solid O-line, are in the AFC and he won't have to play in cold weather. They have a solid defense, they're really just a QB, WR and CB away. Get Manning and Wayne in a package deal and draft a CB in the first and I could see them making some noise next year.

Marshall is on Miami don't forget
Share 49ersWebzone