LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 301 users in the forums

If you were Dwane Bowe.......

Shop 49ers game tickets
Looking at it from dwane Bowes point of view, who does he have
A better chance of winning the super bowl with? Alex Smith &
The niners or Matt Cassel & the chiefs???
The 49ers are a far better team.

1) He won't come here though.
2) There are better WR's on the market (Vincent Jackson).
3) I doubt we spend the money on a top tier WR although everbody on the WZ wants to.
  • GORO
  • Veteran
If I was Dwayne Bowe, I would wait and see which team Peyton Manning went to and add this team to a short list of teams I would consider playing for.
Originally posted by GORO:
If I was Dwayne Bowe, I would wait and see which team Peyton Manning went to and add this team to a short list of teams I would consider playing for.

Nobody knows if PM can hold up or be healthy through a full season. He may be catching from a backup.
He's gonna be franchised more than likely and won't have a choice in the matter.
If I was Dwayne Bowe Id take the most money I could get
If I were Bowe I'd be shagging b***hes two at a time.
If I were DB, I'd make SF prove it with $$$$ and guaranteed X or Z starter. I'd wanna go to a team with a chance at the division title and playoffs who's main weakness on offense is a WR that is a legit threat in the red zone.
I think if the 9ers end up with one of these top tier FA wide outs it will be because they take a 1 year deal. Other than that I don't see the team going out and spending big bucks on a FA.
Originally posted by sachie23:
I think if the 9ers end up with one of these top tier FA wide outs it will be because they take a 1 year deal. Other than that I don't see the team going out and spending big bucks on a FA.

No top tier receiver are taking 1 year deals.

Originally posted by RayWersching:
If I were Bowe I'd be shagging b***hes two at a time.

This
and they would be chicks from the peninsula
If I were Bowe I'd say, "Show me the Money!"
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
The 49ers are a far better team.

1) He won't come here though.
2) There are better WR's on the market (Vincent Jackson).
3) I doubt we spend the money on a top tier WR although everbody on the WZ wants to.

I also agree but I hope we are wrong and bring in a big name.

I do think Bowe will get franchised and re-sign with the Chefs.
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
Originally posted by valrod33:
If I was Dwayne Bowe Id take the most money I could get

This.
If I were Bowe I'd replace Marques Colston and thereby reuniting with his close LSU ties

OR

Miami Dolphins who seem to be linked with PM for some reason and he's from there AND he could chill with Ozzie Guillian and LeBron James.
[ Edited by sf49ersx11 on Feb 8, 2012 at 1:04 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone