There are 180 users in the forums

If you were Dwane Bowe.......

Shop 49ers game tickets
Honestly, if i were him, I would just go back to the AFC west. I mean, depending on how their draft goes, they'll be right back in the playoffs. they sucked because of injuries. thts pretty much it. Bowe leaving KC is like Lebron leaving cleavland. He's kinda the staple of their team and everyone else was kinda put together around him. but personally, yes, i would love to have Bowe in a Niners jersey.
Originally posted by TX9R:
Originally posted by valrod33:
If I was Dwayne Bowe Id take the most money I could get

Bowe has money, I think he just wants at least what he's worth and an actual shot at getting a ring.
Niners are 1 elite reciever, 1 gaurd and maybe 1 great corner away. We have the most balanced team in the league so Bowe would come knowing that he's a missing puzzle piece to our offense struggles.
If I was Dwayne Bowe I would care about winning a Superbowl and winning a Superbowl only.

Then I would evaluate the teams with a need for a WR and see which one's had the best chance to win the Big Dance in the next few years.

Then I would pick the 49ers.
isnt dwayne bowe rgw guy who let slip about he and his teammates having sex groupies on the road--iirc his teammates werent too happy he let the cat out of the bag
He will go where the money is
Teams that make sense for Bowe:

1) Saints (if they loose Colston)
2) 49ers (need a big time WR)
3) Bears (have no WR's)
4) WASH
5) back with KC
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
Teams that make sense for Bowe:

1) Saints (if they loose Colston)
2) 49ers (need a big time WR)
3) Bears (have no WR's)
4) WASH
5) back with KC

If the Saint lose Colston they wont get Bowe, They have Brees, Colston, Nicks and Meachem to sign, they cant afford all those.. I say they keep Brees and Colston and let go of Nicks and Meachem
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
The 49ers are a far better team.

1) He won't come here though.
2) There are better WR's on the market (Vincent Jackson).
3) I doubt we spend the money on a top tier WR although everbody on the WZ wants to.

I usually agree with you SD but Vincent jackson is NOT better than Dwayne Bowe
But I do agree that I dont think we'll spend big money on a WR. I think we'll try to get someone like Burress or Meachem, not a true #1 but someone that will help
SF.
if i was bowe i'll go to the team with the best chance for a sb that offers the most money
  • BenQ
  • Veteran
if i was bowe i'd go to the 49ers...

Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
He will go where the money is

And that won't be with us. Can't see us splashing out in FA and not sure we should anyway. A couple of under the radar players and the draft. That is the way to go.
  • buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by lamontb:
He's gonna be franchised more than likely and won't have a choice in the matter.

Yes, If I were him, I would sign the franchise tag and report to camp without any holdouts.
Member Milestone: This is post number 2,400 for H41L5ATAN.
Dana Stubby on 95.7 points out:

Would _____________ want Alex Smith passing him the ball?
There are better WR's on the market (Vincent Jackson).

No.
Originally posted by 49erRider:
There are better WR's on the market (Vincent Jackson).

No.

Yes.
Share 49ersWebzone