
Damn, did dude even shower before rolling into this awards show?
There are 673 users in the forums

Originally posted by ImaMod:
f**k stafford he's ugly too
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:Originally posted by ImaMod:f**k stafford he's ugly too
he's from dallas so yeah....and his best buddy is an LA dodger
Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
it is live on east coast
west coast has to wait 3 hrs
bradcasting laws
I don't think that's correct....
no consolation whatsoever for (more) deserving 49er candidates
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:it is like any tv show
live on east coast at 9
it will be live on west coast at 9 not 6
Originally posted by ImaMod:
I can't stand the lions I really hate Stafford and how overrated he is. Not cause he stole the award from Alex I don't really care. But the lions and stafford annoy the hell out of me