There are 146 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

NFL Honors Awards show

I apologize for posting it here, but it is not worth starting a separate thread. I read where our old WR, P. J. Fleck, was hired as receivers coach for TB.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 10,482
Harbaugh will win coach of the year

Alex or Carlos Rogers should win CPOY but Stafford will win it

Aldon should win RDPOY but Von Miller will win it

Justin Smith should win DPOY but Jared Allen will win it
All I care about is ALEX SMITH - COMEBACK PLAYER OF THE YEAR!!!!
Originally posted by 49ersRealist:
All I care about is ALEX SMITH - COMEBACK PLAYER OF THE YEAR!!!!

Stafford gonna win, lol
Originally posted by susweel:
Stafford gonna win, lol

He doesn't deserve it, Alex does. Alex got 14 wins, Stafford got like 9? I know they don't care about wins they are stat wh**** but still, he definitely earned it.
Originally posted by ImaMod:
Harbaugh will win coach of the year

Alex or Carlos Rogers should win CPOY but Stafford will win it

Aldon should win RDPOY but Von Miller will win it

Justin Smith should win DPOY but Jared Allen will win it

This, pretty much. lol
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 10,482
Originally posted by 49ersRealist:
Originally posted by susweel:
Stafford gonna win, lol

He doesn't deserve it, Alex does. Alex got 14 wins, Stafford got like 9? I know they don't care about wins they are stat wh**** but still, he definitely earned it.

He did earn it and imo deserves it more than Stafford
but they'll probably give it to Stafford cause the NFL is gay like that
[ Edited by ImaMod on Feb 4, 2012 at 2:39 PM ]
Originally posted by 49ersRealist:
Originally posted by susweel:
Stafford gonna win, lol

He doesn't deserve it, Alex does. Alex got 14 wins, Stafford got like 9? I know they don't care about wins they are stat wh**** but still, he definitely earned it.


It's not Stafford's fault he doesn't have our defense. I also hope Alex wins it doe.
Harbaugh is the only favorite we have. I think he wins pretty easily.

of the remaining big ones were up for (Alex for comeback, Justin for DPOY, and Aldon for DROY), im pulling for Justin Smith to take DPOY the most. he deserves it, and I hope the voters see past the sack totals and understand the position he plays in the type of D he plays in.

He was able to occupy an entire half of the OL he was facing, which is insane. also, first ever player to get All-Pro at 2 positions in the same season.
Smith on accepting the Come Back Player of the Year Award, 'I share this award with Kyle Williams.'
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Smith on accepting the Come Back Player of the Year Award, 'I share this award with Kyle Williams.'

That made absolutely no sense? Is that an insult to Alex? Or is it just Kyle Williams lost us the super bowl? Lol
  • buck
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 13,057
I think that Justin Smith will win. This year his game has been recognized like never before.
Originally posted by merm49:
Who the f**k cares. We should be preparing for the show that kicks off at 6:30pm tomorrow night.

there's a game tomorrow? dont think I will be watching!
Well coach Harbaugh just won COY award