There are 50 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Some Nike NFL apparel coming out (and a new Panthers logo)

Dolphins safety Sean Smith just put a little teaser up on his FB page, and guess what, IT LOOKS THE EXACT SAME AS THE OLD ORANGE JERSEY, BUT WITH A SWOOSH.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=885453&l=65fa84901c&id=141458675902963

[ Edited by SnakePlissken on Mar 15, 2012 at 6:12 PM ]
looks the same
Originally posted by susweel:
looks the same

I've been predicting all along the uniforms will look the same (minus teams that had planned to change their look a year in advance with the NFL office), but the jerseys will have the knit-design the NCAA kids are using, and look slightly more leaner (less heavier) with Nike's pro-combat crap underneath.

Biggest thing I'm noticing is that clean 'cloth' mesh on that Dolphins jersey (that isn't reflective/gaudy polyester type Reebok s**t), this is what jerseys looked like before Reebok took over in 1996 (and again in the late 90's), the cloth jerseys Montana, Rice, and Young wore during our glory years. -I hope the 49ers opted for this (if it was an option for each team).
[ Edited by SnakePlissken on Mar 15, 2012 at 6:23 PM ]
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
Originally posted by linkboy:
Originally posted by susweel:
not much difference

Its similar to what Arizona did.

Which also means we might be seeing a new uniform design. Teams usually don't update their logo and leave the uniform alone.

For some reason, when i see this, i want to lol

Perfect.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by cwilson830:

lmao someone should do a photoshop of their uniform with that logo.

Seahawks?
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SFTifoso:

Seahawks?

lol
lol nice.

Originally posted by adamcarrillo1:

= seattle
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by adamcarrillo1:

= seattle

Change the yellow to blue and its a the new seahawks uni. Maybe since their the closest team to Oregon they will become the NFL Guinea pig and have new uni's every month just like the Ducks.
Originally posted by sfout:
Change the yellow to blue and its a the new seahawks uni. Maybe since their the closest team to Oregon they will become the NFL Guinea pig and have new uni's every month just like the Ducks.

They can't, NFL rules prevent that from happening.

The only reason why Nike has free reign at Oregon is because Nike's founder went to school there.
Spamu
[ Edited by Rubberneck36 on Apr 6, 2012 at 12:34 PM ]
Originally posted by sunnygirl13:
Do you support San Francisco 49ers ?
please come here if you want to show your love for them

Spam