LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 393 users in the forums

Some Nike NFL apparel coming out (and a new Panthers logo)

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by tohara3:
Nice cleats.

dunno why they Niners didn't get the full metallic effect on their gold....dumb nike
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

sigh....looks like they will go full-blown oregon-stupid

Does the league force you to wear certain shoes? I mean, I am sure guys have certain shoes/cleats that they feel comfortable with.
Originally posted by WINiner:
I like!

Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Just because it is what it is doesn't mean any teams have to change jack s**t (like number font, logos, and appearance to cater to Nike Pro Combat); look at USC, LSU, and Bama, all you're wearing is the gear, not the design. -Only f*ggy ass team to go all the way with this b******t will of course be Seattle.

Just expect each team to have like 3 alternates; this actually bodes well for chances of our 1994 unis returning to some extent (they'd actually look great as throwbacks in Pro Combat gear form given the 'retro' design of the arm sleeves).

Ugh, to much like Ohio State
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Does the league force you to wear certain shoes? I mean, I am sure guys have certain shoes/cleats that they feel comfortable with.

Crabtree will wear his Jordans regardless
Originally posted by tohara3:

sigh....looks like they will go full-blown oregon-stupid

Nice cleats.

aren't these the cleats they already use?
Those cleats are ugly but I can't wait to see how they alter the unis. Its about time Nike took over..
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by goldstandard333:

Where are they finding these anorexic models.
Originally posted by goldstandard333:

The stripes being on the sleeves is retarded, since not all players wear long sleeves like that. They'll be moved up to the shoulder pad area.
Originally posted by 49erfaninPA:
I like!

Just because it is what it is doesn't mean any teams have to change jack s**t (like number font, logos, and appearance to cater to Nike Pro Combat); look at USC, LSU, and Bama, all you're wearing is the gear, not the design. -Only f*ggy ass team to go all the way with this b******t will of course be Seattle.

Just expect each team to have like 3 alternates; this actually bodes well for chances of our 1994 unis returning to some extent (they'd actually look great as throwbacks in Pro Combat gear form given the 'retro' design of the arm sleeves).

these should be throwback/alternates worn only 2 x a year, not the regular unis

I like!

Ugh, to much like Ohio St
I like!

these uniforms are only concepts made up by a few people on the internet, not what there are gonna be, goldstandard333 most likely is closer i bet.
with all the silver
Originally posted by thechamber52:
with all the silver

silver helmets and pants were worn by the Niners in the 40's - early 60's....illogical, yes, but an occassional break from the usual gold wouldn't hurt.....plus, i'd rather have a nod-to-the-past throwback uni than some god-awful oregon u-styled monstrosity as an alternate
Originally posted by Milkman:
Why do all these concepts have gold as our secondary color? yesssss... I know we have gold helmets (and kind of pants), but we have ZERO gold in our new/old jersey, socks, gloves... white is our secondary color. Less is more with the use of gold imo lol

49ers mined for Gold. not for White.
Originally posted by 99problems:
Originally posted by Milkman:
Why do all these concepts have gold as our secondary color? yesssss... I know we have gold helmets (and kind of pants), but we have ZERO gold in our new/old jersey, socks, gloves... white is our secondary color. Less is more with the use of gold imo lol

49ers mined for Gold. not for White.

white gold!
Share 49ersWebzone