There are 125 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Some Nike NFL apparel coming out (and a new Panthers logo)

And here is what appears to be a generic TEMPLATE for the new Nike uniforms.





http://twitpic.com/8ct70f
This gonna be not good.
Do not like. Too futuristic.
Originally posted by sf49ersx11:



I think he's playing pocket pool.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
And here is what appears to be a generic TEMPLATE for the new Nike uniforms.





http://twitpic.com/8ct70f

Nuke Oregon to the ground now
Just because it is what it is doesn't mean any teams have to change jack s**t (like number font, logos, and appearance to cater to Nike Pro Combat); look at USC, LSU, and Bama, all you're wearing is the gear, not the design. -Only f*ggy ass team to go all the way with this b******t will of course be Seattle.

Just expect each team to have like 3 alternates; this actually bodes well for chances of our 1994 unis returning to some extent (they'd actually look great as throwbacks in Pro Combat gear form given the 'retro' design of the arm sleeves).
[ Edited by SnakePlissken on Jan 28, 2012 at 3:49 PM ]
Why do all these concepts have gold as our secondary color? yesssss... I know we have gold helmets (and kind of pants), but we have ZERO gold in our new/old jersey, socks, gloves... white is our secondary color. Less is more with the use of gold imo lol
  • THEB
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2,787
Originally posted by Milkman:
Why do all these concepts have gold as our secondary color? yesssss... I know we have gold helmets (and kind of pants), but we have ZERO gold in our new/old jersey, socks, gloves... white is our secondary color. Less is more with the use of gold imo lol

What? gold has ALWAYS been our secondary color. Our home jerseys are red with gold pants. White (and black) is an accent color, thats it.
Originally posted by Milkman:
Why do all these concepts have gold as our secondary color? yesssss... I know we have gold helmets (and kind of pants), but we have ZERO gold in our new/old jersey, socks, gloves... white is our secondary color. Less is more with the use of gold imo lol
Originally posted by Milkman:
Why do all these concepts have gold as our secondary color? yesssss... I know we have gold helmets (and kind of pants), but we have ZERO gold in our new/old jersey, socks, gloves... white is our secondary color. Less is more with the use of gold imo lol

you're probably one of the few who wants to go black...
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Just because it is what it is doesn't mean any teams have to change jack s**t (like number font, logos, and appearance to cater to Nike Pro Combat); look at USC, LSU, and Bama, all you're wearing is the gear, not the design. -Only f*ggy ass team to go all the way with this b******t will of course be Seattle.

Just expect each team to have like 3 alternates; this actually bodes well for chances of our 1994 unis returning to some extent (they'd actually look great as throwbacks in Pro Combat gear form given the 'retro' design of the arm sleeves).



Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Just because it is what it is doesn't mean any teams have to change jack s**t (like number font, logos, and appearance to cater to Nike Pro Combat); look at USC, LSU, and Bama, all you're wearing is the gear, not the design. -Only f*ggy ass team to go all the way with this b******t will of course be Seattle.

Just expect each team to have like 3 alternates; this actually bodes well for chances of our 1994 unis returning to some extent (they'd actually look great as throwbacks in Pro Combat gear form given the 'retro' design of the arm sleeves).




I like!
^ is that how they're gonna look?
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
^ is that how they're gonna look?

dont think so... There is no gold in them what so ever. Jed had these uniforms we have changed to now for a reason. I would not mind rocking some white pants time to time as an alternate version from the 94/97 season. As far as the model I think its kind of close of the replica that is going to be used by the last picture I saw of some players demonstrating the new prototype.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
^ is that how they're gonna look?

No.

Those are fan-made mockups showing what the 94 uniforms would look like on a Pro Combat Uniform. The only basis those uniforms have in reality is that is what the Nike uniforms look like.

Any uniform you see using that template is fan made.