Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 658 users in the forums

Some Nike NFL apparel coming out (and a new Panthers logo)

Shop 49ers game tickets
damn...i wanna work for Nike Marketing
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
  • Posts: 122,130
not much difference
Originally posted by susweel:
not much difference

this, lol
Originally posted by susweel:
not much difference

Its similar to what Arizona did.


Which also means we might be seeing a new uniform design. Teams usually don't update their logo and leave the uniform alone.
Originally posted by linkboy:
Originally posted by susweel:
not much difference

Its similar to what Arizona did.


Which also means we might be seeing a new uniform design. Teams usually don't update their logo and leave the uniform alone.

For some reason, when i see this, i want to lol
Originally posted by GuessWhosOn3rd:

i...see....no...difference...
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
i...see....no...difference...

No difference in our logo.
The gloves just look sexy
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
i...see....no...difference...

That's because there isn't, so far only the Panthers have changed their logo.

Any difference for the 49ers will be due to the differences between Nike and Reebok's uniforms. The major difference is probably going to be the sleeve stripes.

49ers Reebok uniforms


Nike Pro Combat


The sleeves are cut differently (tighter fit on the Nike uniform), so the stripes are going to have to be positioned differently.
I'm going to buy those niner gloves so I can masturbate with them.
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
I'm going to buy those niner gloves so I can masturbate with them.

Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
I'm going to buy those niner gloves so I can masturbate with them.


Which one?
Those gloves are sick!
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone