There are 222 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

worst. super bowl. evar.

The Pats don't deserve to be at the big game IMO
Cundiff misses a 30 yarder, Pats defense is meh, other than Gronk who is injured, the Pats are a bunch of fast small dudes.

NY Giants lost to us a few weeks ago, and won by stupidity thanks to that lazy bast*ard Kyle, yet Eli will be considered Hall of fame
material and BETTER than Peyton if he wins in two weeks.

Hall of fame.

• NONAME
  • Veteran
This!
Just goes to show that the team that doesnt make mistakes wins games i guess.

just the way the cookie crumbles.
first super bowl that i can ever recall not watching. gonna be the longest offseason ever
Not to mention that the Pats didn't play a single team with a winning record until they played the Ravens last Sunday.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Not to mention that the Pats didn't beat a single team with a winning record until they played the Ravens last Sunday.
fixed.

Pretty sad that they only played two teams with winning records all season until the playoffs, and they lost to both of them(Pitt and NYG). yet somehow they are in the Superbowl. Pretty lucky, just like the Giants who played two teams in the playoffs that didn't turn the ball over much during the season(GB and SF), but both gave the game to them in the playoffs.
  • Paul
  • Veteran
stop crying because we lost.. it will be a good game
Agreed.

But go Giants anyway.

Will not watch btw.
The media always talks smack about Eli possibly winning more than Peyton all the while totally brushing under the rug that Eli has a 10 times better defense than Peyton. Yup makes a difference. Better team helps you look better. Give Peyton the Giants defense all these years and I guarantee you he has more Super Bowls.
NY fans + Boston fans in cold as Indy = worst Super Bowl ever
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
I'll put it this way, let me know who wins the Super Bowl, I'll be too busy watching the Chess tournament.
  • mike
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Kolohe:
I'll put it this way, let me know who wins the Super Bowl, I'll be too busy watching the Chess tournament.

yeah I won't be watching either. I'm going to a boring wedding that probably won't even have alcohol :/
Not watching. Maybe I'll tune into the 4th quarter if it's close. The commercials have been a let down in previous years too.
Originally posted by mike:
yeah I won't be watching either. I'm going to a boring wedding that probably won't even have alcohol :/

That pisses me off that woman should be shot.Number one who gets married in feb and on superbowl sundayAnd have no alcohol on top of it i would love to meet this woman just to b***h slap her.Sorry if shes a close fiend but she is the biggest ass in the world.
Originally posted by mike:
Originally posted by Kolohe:

That wedding > this Super Bowl.