There are 153 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Greg Manusky fired!

f**k Manunsky for talking s**t about the Niners when you left.

Originally posted by mcbaes72:
I don't see us losing Fangio, but if any of our defensive assistant coaches find jobs elsewhere, I wouldn't mind having him as a position coach...yeah, I said it.

I cant see him going back to the team that let him go to be a Positional Coach, wouldnt work out IMO.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
I supported him while he was here, but I think that the team's success this year coupled with SD's regression shows that he was not the best coach.
This.

Yes, their defense had to suffer b/c of injuries as well. But it can't be the only excuse. I saw some Chargers' games and the defense looked very awful at times.
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/7428673/san-diego-chargers-fire-defensive-coordinator-greg-manusky

I thought the guy was pretty good here in SF, but after this season it looks like he just had good players. They have played much better under Fangio.
[ Edited by Superbowl09 on Jan 5, 2012 at 1:32 PM ]
I still think he is a good DC. Somebody had to be the scapegoat in San Diego.
  • DRnSFw
  • Veteran
The Curse Of TKO!!!
Already posted in the NFL section.
bumble bee tuna
n00b

• Wodwo
  • Veteran
C'mon man
SIGN HIM TO REPLACE ROMAN AS OC
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Mr.Vanilla
Changes under Fangio included new starting corners, strong safety, weak inside LB, nose tackle, left tackle, left olb, and right olb. Though the foundation stayed the same - willis and smith, just about all personell groups were tweaked and upgraded. The defense changed more than people notice because the stars of the defense are the same people.
I saw name and thought Sandusky. both suck i guess