There are 132 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

After browsing a lil on a Saints forum.....

These are the same people with the intelligence to live below sea level in an area known for hurricanes That Hurricane gave them half of their fans
WE can not get overconfident, or they will come up & bite us in the rear!!!!
i cant wait til the Saints return to the basement of the NFL where they belong
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
i cant wait til the Saints return to the basement of the NFL where they belong

This x infinity

One superbowl doesn't make you s**t in the NFL.

Their fans act like the Saints are among the legendary franchises such as the 49ers, Steelers, Cowboys, Giants etc....

It wasn't so long ago when they were getting whomped by us in the NFC West
Who dey ?
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
These are the same people with the intelligence to live below sea level in an area known for hurricanes That Hurricane gave them half of their fans

living below sea level doesn't make you dumb, not leaving when it was coming is what makes them dumb
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
These are the same people with the intelligence to live below sea level in an area known for hurricanes That Hurricane gave them half of their fans

living below sea level doesn't make you dumb, not leaving when it was coming is what makes them dumb

thats what i was getting at
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 8,018
Anyone calling them bandwagoners has never been to Louisiana. I've been a lot over the last 20+ years. Even when they were terrible everyone I ever met there loved that team. It's not like any fanbase I've ever seen. That's why it will be so sweet to beat them.
Originally posted by TX9R:
Anyone calling them bandwagoners has never been to Louisiana. I've been a lot over the last 20+ years. Even when they were terrible everyone I ever met there loved that team. It's not like any fanbase I've ever seen. That's why it will be so sweet to beat them.

I'm in Texas where the Saint's bandwagoners reside. I wish they were the San Antonio Saints, almost happened too, damn you Katrina!!!!
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 8,018
Originally posted by Youngone:
Originally posted by TX9R:
Anyone calling them bandwagoners has never been to Louisiana. I've been a lot over the last 20+ years. Even when they were terrible everyone I ever met there loved that team. It's not like any fanbase I've ever seen. That's why it will be so sweet to beat them.

I'm in Texas where the Saint's bandwagoners reside. I wish they were the San Antonio Saints, almost happened too, damn you Katrina!!!!

So am I, never met any, but I assume they are Katrina evacs. Houston's loaded with them.
The New Orleans Saints have only two road victories against winning teams. The Titans and Falcons. The average margin of those victories is exactly 4 points.

They lost to the Rams, Bucs and Packers.

They are infinitely beatable on the road.
[ Edited by okdkid on Jan 4, 2012 at 11:29 AM ]
They're a bunch of cocky a*****es for a s**t franchise that benefited from some questionable calls due to the fact the story of a team from a city that was flooded over would draw extra attention.
I just hope we beat them, and blitz the f**k out of them for how they "welcomed" harbaugh to the NFL in the preseason.

It's a fact that most of his famous post game rants came after playing the 49ers.
Hoping the Lions and Falcons win!
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home