LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 280 users in the forums

Islam's GM moves for 2012 (feedback wanted)

Shop 49ers game tickets
Feedbacks: you're giving costanzo and spillman too much and morgan way less than what he will be offered imo
Man I'd b pissed if this happens to us n the offseason thank god ur not GM. Sorry I know that's mean I would just hate these moves
I'm hoping for a different off season. I would draft a RB earlier in the draft if possible. And Ahmad Brooks isn't a problem at olb. I'm not quite sure what is going to happen to our olb's this off season with the emergence of A Smith.
First, you look at your needs on the team. We have a strong receiving corps when were healthy. I think we should resign Adam Snyder at a reasonable price if not then let him hit the market. Other than that, our offense looks great maybe qith a couple aquisitions. Our biggest need on defense is a cornerback. shutdown corner. We should draft a cb in 1st rd and a defensive end in the 2nd.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Originally posted by Gore_21:
I think I remember AB saying since Brock and Tukuafu are EFA's they can be re-signed at 1 year 420,000 or so. So could have Boone but we decided to get him for 4 years and he is well worth the small price tag. No way I let Brock and Tukuafu go for that little bit.

correct. Brock would be $540K and Tukuafu would be $465K. Brock would get the 3rd year minimum, with Tukuafuy 2nd year.

the cheaper the better since their back ups, just like spillman during the off season
Originally posted by obx49:
Originally posted by islam:

DRAFT
Round 1. OLB/DE Quinton Coples North Carolina 6-6 285
Round 2. WR Rueben Randle LSU 6-4 220
Round 3. TE Coby Fleener Stanford 6-6. 248
Round 4. RB Cyrus Gray, Texas A&M 5-10 205
Round 4. CB Xavier Rhodes Florida State 6-2 215
Round 5. ILB Chris Galippo USC 6-2 250
Round 6. FS Blake Gideon Texas 6-1 200
Round 7. DE Matt Conrath Virginia 6-7 270

Where the hell is Kellen Moore? I would give up the whole draft for Kellen Moore and I wouldn't even do that for Luck. IMO, Moore will be the best QB coming out of this up coming draft.

Yeah right the same Kellen Moore that got beat by Kaepernick Moore isn't better than Jones or Luck
God I would hate this offseason...f**k Cortland Finnegan.
  • obx49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

DRAFT

Where the hell is Kellen Moore? I would give up the whole draft for Kellen Moore and I wouldn't even do that for Luck. IMO, Moore will be the best QB coming out of this up coming draft.

Yeah right the same Kellen Moore that got beat by Kaepernick Moore isn't better than Jones or Luck

So you mean to tell me that Moore played Kaep 1 on 1 and Kaep won? Hmmm, that's news to me? Lol, just because Boise State lost to Nevada doesn't make Kaep a better QB. The Chiefs beat the Packers, does that mean Orton is a better QB than Rodgers? Pleeeeaaaase....
So you mean to tell me that Moore played Kaep 1 on 1 and Kaep won? Hmmm, that's news to me? Lol, just because Boise State lost to Nevada doesn't make Kaep a better QB. The Chiefs beat the Packers, does that mean Orton is a better QB than Rodgers? Pleeeeaaaase....

LOL the whole draft for Kellen Moore? My god. [Backs out of thread slowly]

DRAFT

are you kellen moore's brother or father??? not saying moore will be a bad qb but got damn the best qb out of this draft??

DRAFT

Not bu if Moore was so great he wouldn't have lost to Nevada in the 1st place. I mean after all they were supposed to be making a BCS bowl and he couldn't even beat Nevada's defense which was nothing special. Not even close to being the best QB in the draft
Don't care foyt your draft and roster decisions=== first three picks, should br in no particular order==D.T., End, Safety. WE should franchise tag Goldson.
  • obx49
  • Veteran

DRAFT

Not bu if Moore was so great he wouldn't have lost to Nevada in the 1st place. I mean after all they were supposed to be making a BCS bowl and he couldn't even beat Nevada's defense which was nothing special. Not even close to being the best QB in the draft

Every team has a hiccup every now and then that doesn't mean anything. Oklahoma State lost to Iowa State does that make Blackmon or Weeden mediocre or bad players? I've followed Moore throughout his college career and the kid is for real and as real as they come. Moore's attributes are beyond great-- he has a great arm, has pin-point accuracy and is poised in the pocket. The biggest thing about Moore, which isn't recognized, is that he studies the playbook like its the bible and he even helps create plays for the offense. He'll probably end up going some where in the second round, I just hope we nab him at the end of the first round.
[ Edited by obx49 on Jan 2, 2012 at 11:55 PM ]
Only thing I liked was upgrading RG and getting a TE that's 6'6"

Well, this is just not good man.
Share 49ersWebzone