There are 62 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Head Coach Firing TRACKER

Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by IWasWrongRubber:
Wonder what the Chargers are waiting for (ROFL).

My brother is a big time Bolts fan. The wait to fire Norbert is just killing him. He and other Bolthards are convinced that Bill Cowher is going to come riding in to save the day.

If we need a new OC Turner would do. Again!

nope. he had his chance.

!!! Didn't think people would like that post. I'd take him back though. Doubt it will happen.

My brother is a big time Bolts fan. The wait to fire Norbert is just killing him. He and other Bolthards are convinced that Bill Cowher is going to come riding in to save the day.

nope. he had his chance.

!!! Didn't think people would like that post. I'd take him back though. Doubt it will happen.

Wont happen we run the WCO he runs the air coryell numbering system.
Norv Turner can get bent!
Originally posted by susweel:

nope. he had his chance.

Interesting theory. WCO, in your opinion? Might be by the start of next season possibly.

nope. he had his chance.

Interesting theory. WCO, in your opinion? Might be by the start of next season possibly.

A watered down ultra simple WCO is still WCO.
i dont get why people are enamored with Jeff Fischer

I think he is a horrible head coach

nope. he had his chance.

Not my opinion, JH's opinion.
LaCanfora says Fisher going to STL means they would be able to compete for the division. I lauighed, Seattle and Arizona are by far better, and We should have this division locked up for a while.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
LaCanfora says Fisher going to STL means they would be able to compete for the division. I lauighed, Seattle and Arizona are by far better, and We should have this division locked up for a while.

Lol
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

Lol
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

Lol

Love to hate that guy. They need a lot more than a coach to compete imo. The analysts just don't want to admit Bradford isn't that good and he's too fragile.
I think he said the dvision is wide open. Really? 13-3 won the division, and the next was 8-8, how is that wide open?
Today's journalist just talking s**t...Jeff Fisher is highly overrated imo. It's not like he was consisently successful with the Titans. The Rams should get an offensive-minded HC.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
With Jeff Fisher what is it 6 winning seasons in 17 years as a head coach?
Originally posted by communist:
Today's journalist just talking s**t...Jeff Fisher is highly overrated imo. It's not like he was consisently successful with the Titans. The Rams should get an offensive-minded HC.

This. Never understood the love for the guy. He's like a Wade Phillips type coach.

Maybe a year off did him some good?