There are 171 users in the forums

Head Coach Firing TRACKER

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by IWasWrongRubber:
Originally posted by Jcool:
mortreport Chris Mortensen

Filed to ESPN: Irsay cleans house, including Bill and Chris Polian, per league source

Wow. I was just on the ESPN website. Didn't see this.

wow I like all this NFL firings and love the fact that we are not one of the teams looking for a new coach.

Damn it feels good to be finally a good team again.
Wonder what the Chargers are waiting for (ROFL).

My brother is a big time Bolts fan. The wait to fire Norbert is just killing him. He and other Bolthards are convinced that Bill Cowher is going to come riding in to save the day.
  • Paul
  • Veteran
Polian I could see going to one of the current openings...I know he's been hit and miss over the years, but really the guy has been very good. Rams anyone?
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
adbrandt Andrew Brandt

The Colts' severing ties with Polians would indicate a willingness to move forward w/new era without Peyton. Just speculating though.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Jcool:
adbrandt Andrew Brandt

The Colts' severing ties with Polians would indicate a willingness to move forward w/new era without Peyton. Just speculating though.

Trade for Manning
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
WaddleandSilvy Waddle and Silvy

So Bill Polian has to go (via @mortreport ) but Jerry Angelo gets to stay??? #Bears #Colts #NFL
Wow Colts cleaning house! Starting over with Andrew Luck?
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Not a HC but the Bills just fired their D coordinator George Edwards and promoted Dave Wannstedt.
This gonna be the year where Cowher comes back? Gruden? Theres a lot of job openings already.
Originally posted by susweel:
Trade for Manning

What would the 49ers need to give up, in order to make this happen?

My brother is a big time Bolts fan. The wait to fire Norbert is just killing him. He and other Bolthards are convinced that Bill Cowher is going to come riding in to save the day.

If we need a new OC Turner would do. Again!
Reids seat has been hot too. Never know what could happen there.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by English:

If we need a new OC Turner would do. Again!

nope. he had his chance.
If Turner went to Eagles as OC that would burn Jerry Jones and be good for Philly. I think Roman stays one more season. If not, who's available?
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Turner will be the Jets next OC
Share 49ersWebzone