There are 205 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Chargers HC Norv Turner to be Fired

Originally posted by TonyStarks:
HAHA F*CK YOU NORV

I had the same reaction!!!
New SD HC to be Vic Fangio
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
New SD HC to be Vic Fangio

Link or ..............!
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 51,555
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
New SD HC to be Vic Fangio

Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
New SD HC to be Vic Fangio

Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
New SD HC to be Vic Fangio

there's no chance that happens
It was a joke as in.......'they didn't learn from the last time they stole one of our coordinators'
Originally posted by PTulini:
Do you think Bill Cowher will be interested in the job?

No. It is possible he will have his choice of Jacksonville, Miami, Philly, or NYG in the East. I dont think San Diego will appeal to him.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by PTulini:
Do you think Bill Cowher will be interested in the job?

No. It is possible he will have his choice of Jacksonville, Miami, Philly, or NYG in the East. I dont think San Diego will appeal to him.

Could really see him on one of those NFC East teams.
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
New SD HC to be Vic Fangio

you are fake a 49ers fan? you are trying lost our head assist? stop about threat our head assist!
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
It was a joke as in.......'they didn't learn from the last time they stole one of our coordinators'

should've went with roman
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 51,555
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
New SD HC to be Vic Fangio

you are fake a 49ers fan? you are trying lost our head assist? stop about threat our head assist!

Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
New SD HC to be Vic Fangio

you are fake a 49ers fan? you are trying lost our head assist? stop about threat our head assist!

Buzz......I has a disappoint. Thin skin much.

You guys wouldn't be so pissed off if you didn't think it was at least a possibility. You're scared, I'm not, hence the joke. Gee whiz.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1,916
Lucky for us, they could've had Harbaugh if they were smart enough to do this 11 months ago.