There are 44 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Chargers HC Norv Turner to be Fired

Adam Schefter: San Diego Union-Tribune reports Chargers HC Norv Turner will be fired at the end of the season and GM A.J. Smith could join him.
Ground Breaking
Adam is just now figuring out what everyone else in the world already knew.
Originally posted by Janitor:
Adam is just now figuring out what everyone else in the world already knew.

HAHA F*CK YOU NORV
I am so caught off guard by this
Manusky getting the job?
Originally posted by PTulini:
Originally posted by Janitor:
Adam is just now figuring out what everyone else in the world already knew.


Yes! Good OC though
Do you think Bill Cowher will be interested in the job?
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 13,687
Originally posted by English:
Yes! Okay OC though

fixed!
  • krizay
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 14,925
Originally posted by PTulini:
Do you think Bill Cowher will be interested in the job?

This have been my prediction for a few weeks now!
Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by English:
Yes! Good OC though

That's right English, he was a lot better than Jimmy Raye.

Fixed!!
Originally posted by krizay:
Originally posted by PTulini:
Do you think Bill Cowher will be interested in the job?

This have been my prediction for a few weeks now!

I think Cowher wants to stay on the eastcoast.
Norv will have no probelm getting a job as an OC - which he is very good at. I'm thinking Jets, Cowboys, Cleveland, Dolphins, Jags.

HC for Chargers - tough call since they'll probably need a new GM too. Jeff Fisher comes to mind as an excellent candidate for HC.

Who knows? The way this season has played out, Andy Reed might be available!
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Norv will have no probelm getting a job as an OC - which he is very good at. I'm thinking Jets, Cowboys, Cleveland, Dolphins, Jags.

HC for Chargers - tough call since they'll probably need a new GM too. Jeff Fisher comes to mind as an excellent candidate for HC.

Who knows? The way this season has played out, Andy Reed might be available!

I'm thinking, Nolan, Singletary.....