There are 275 users in the forums

Which QB has regressed the most?

Shop 49ers game tickets

Which QB has regressed the most?

• ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by valrod33:
I think Matt Ryan sucks

I think hes overrated. Hes got a crap load of talent around him that makes him look good.

I dont think he sucks though Id say hes average
Phil Rivers misses DS.
Anyone think Philip Rivers gets traded this offseason with the likely coaching and GM change this offseason? Far fetched but the chargers are so mismanaged
Originally posted by 49ersGiantspride:
Anyone think Philip Rivers gets traded this offseason with the likely coaching and GM change this offseason? Far fetched but the chargers are so mismanaged

Seriously doubt it but hard to predict what some franchises will do.
Without comparing stats, I think Freeman or Sanchez takes the award. Flacco with an honorable mention. I'll give Bradford a pass because of injuries and a a offense under McDaniels.
Freeman and sanchez. I was stupid to think that they were going to out play stafford. Damn was I wrong.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Freeman and sanchez. I was stupid to think that they were going to out play stafford. Damn was I wrong.

Rule #1: Always go with the QB with the all world WR to throw to.
Originally posted by strickac:
Without comparing stats, I think Freeman or Sanchez takes the award. Flacco with an honorable mention. I'll give Bradford a pass because of injuries and a a offense under McDaniels.

I thought the opposite. Seeing some of the numbers that Orton put under McDaniels, I thought that Bradford would be absolutely excel with him.

People say Smith is hesitant and overly cautious, they haven't seen Bradford play.
[ Edited by 9erfanAUS on Jan 2, 2012 at 10:41 AM ]
Sanchez.

Yet listening to The Herd, Colin still is riding his nut sack. He would pick Sanchez over Smith in a heart beat. Dumb ass.
Share 49ersWebzone