There are 250 users in the forums

Which QB has regressed the most?

Shop 49ers game tickets

Which QB has regressed the most?

Originally posted by schmons:
josh freeman

Yeah. He is making quite a move today to get on this list.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Flacco is not looking good so far....
I'm changing my vote to Flacco.......dude is teh suxors
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
I'm changing my vote to Flacco.......dude is teh suxors

he is, and from what i've seen of him this year he's probably worse than normal. but he's never been very good. Freeman had a great season last year, Rivers has always put up elite numbers, but flacco has always been a mediocre QB who often looks lost, makes dumb decisions, bad throws, and seems like a zombie back there.
Flacco should have never opened his mouth claiming he was one of the elite QBs in the league.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Not that he ever deserved it, but I think their is no doubt that he is not "Cool" Joe.
It's digress not regress
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
It's digress not regress

which QB has deviated from the main topic of conversation?
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Jcool:
Not that he ever deserved it, but I think their is no doubt that he is not "Cool" Joe.

richeisen Rich Eisen

Harsh, but funny Dave RT @Dameshek: RT @sportspickle: Credit where it's due: Flacco remains incredibly calm in the face of being terrible.

richeisen Rich Eisen

Harsh, but funny Dave RT @Dameshek: RT @sportspickle: Credit where it's due: Flacco remains incredibly calm in the face of being terrible.

lol!

Flacco seriously looks like has no soul. He's a robot out there.

Flacco is last in the polls lol
Not on list but Boller really has regressed. He looked terrible the last few games.
Sorry, I meant Flacco
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Not on list but Boller really has regressed. He looked terrible the last few games.

Lmao boller
12-7 loss to the Jags ?

wtf
Share 49ersWebzone