There are 163 users in the forums

The Cam Newton Freight Train of Outstandingness

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
STOP WITH THESE STUPID NICKNAME PHRASES YOU GUYS MAKE FOR PLAYERS THEY SOUND DUMB A$$ F*CK!!!

Beep Beep! Here comes the RedNGold Go-Kart of Grumpiness!

hahahahahaha, killed it.
Originally posted by Joecool:
Damn, we play the Cards twice a year and will probably never get close to 400 yards.

Because their corners only turn into Revis and Nnamdi when they play the Niners......or could there be a more scientific explanation....

Mods: I will not be offended if you warn me. I can't help the trolling today.
Cam nEXCUSES.....0 - 1.....0.000 winning percentage.

Alex Smith.....1 - 0.....1.000 winning percentage.

STOP WITH THESE STUPID NICKNAME PHRASES YOU GUYS MAKE FOR PLAYERS THEY SOUND DUMB A$$ F*CK!!!

• luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:

Beep Beep! Here comes the RedNGold Go-Kart of Grumpiness!

I can't think of one QB who had a 400 yard game and didn't have a solid NfL career.

On the other hand the Cards could have had zero respect for Cam and had a lot of man coverage blitzes. I don't see another 400 yards game soon for Cam
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
I can't think of one QB who had a 400 yard game and didn't have a solid NfL career.

On the other hand the Cards could have had zero respect for Cam and had a lot of man coverage blitzes. I don't see another 400 yards game soon for Cam

Tim Rattay, unless you call his NFL career solid....
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:

Was about to say, didnt Tim Rat........
Originally posted by unst4bl3:

Was about to say, didnt Tim Rat........

Lol there goes my theory, Cam still has bust potential

Glenn Foley too.

• Paul
  • Veteran
I know the Panthers lost on Sunday but I think they will bounce back very fast from the 2-14 mark they had last season. They now have a QB with good running backs, promising young players, and a new defensive minded head coach whose had previous success. I'm rooting for them (always do with teams that suck)
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Cam Newton completed 65% of his passes for 422 yds in his season debut; including touchdown passes of 77 and 26 yds.

He added a touchdown on the ground.

He, in one game, has passed for more yards than Tom Brady ever has in ANY game of his career.

God called Cam after the game he said he wanted his omnipotence back.

Lol so much for that...
Originally posted by PatrickWillis52:
Cam Newton completed 65% of his passes for 422 yds in his season debut; including touchdown passes of 77 and 26 yds.

He, in one game, has passed for more yards than Tom Brady ever has in ANY game of his career.

Lol so much for that...

lol. Brady must come on here and saw that remark and said, "No one f**ks with Tom Tom."

Didn't Chad Henne throw for 416 yards tonight?
Originally posted by HessianDud:
Originally posted by PatrickWillis52:

Lol so much for that...

lol. Brady must come on here and saw that remark and said, "No one f**ks with Tom Tom."

Yeah I had the same thought, Tom Tom must be a zoner. Ninerfan 4 Life Tom
Share 49ersWebzone