There are 173 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

NFL Pick 'Em - How'd You fare?

• DVDA
  • Veteran
Looks like that was a horrible week for almost everyone at the top. I think I missed 6 games and I'm still 1 game back.
I got the Colts to finally get their first win this week
Originally posted by 23zack80:
Looks like that was a horrible week for almost everyone at the top. I think I missed 6 games and I'm still 1 game back.

I'd venture to say, that, is a fair assessment . Three weeks in a row, the outcome of some games
have not been what I expected. Second guessing at the last minute, then changing picks, hasn't
helped my cause either.
Wow that was a horrible week for me. Hopefully have a better one this week
Man.. Im second place on the year. :/ I was firstttt place for a while.
Originally posted by DaFaro49ers:
Man.. Im second place on the year. :/ I was firstttt place for a while.

4th place!

modded*
[ Edited by Janitor on Nov 13, 2011 at 10:20 PM ]
I bumped my way onto the first page
i gained a game on first and 2 games on JD so good week for me lol.
http://tjssportstake.blogspot.com/2011/11/picking-all-nfl-games-for-week-10.html
10-5 so far

of course, with the packers winning tomorrow.

i thought i was going to do a lot worse after i picked the first four wrong: chargers, bills, chiefs, eagles
10-5 here as well, with the Pack. Gained a game on JD though
Not a good week for me at all.
7-8 with the Pack tomorrow. I had picked the Saints but then switched this morning. I did however pick the Raiders and Broncos to win.
Phrasing a title from an old Al Pacino movie ...
it was a Dog Day Afternoon. I believe I'll be falling
from the 1st page.

Only good thing, there are others ahead of me,
and a few behind me, that had an equally bad go
of it.
holy s**t i'm in 2nd place and 1 game back in the pick 'em!

what's real good!
Originally posted by YungAce:
holy s**t i'm in 2nd place and 1 game back in the pick 'em!

what's real good!

Holy S..t you share that spot with me :P i woulda been in first place had i gone with my gut of rams and miami winning but i didnt i only changed the broncos game last min. And i would be tied for first if browns didnt miss that dang chipshot of a FG.. Oh well plenty of time left JD was once at the top and he has fallen so its possible for anyone else including myself i am just gonna hope it dont happen. Either way.. I think the top 10 should become pick analysts for USAToday and Fox lol because we are all like 10 games ahead of anyone that does this professionally.