Chris Hogan is going to turn a lot of heads

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Chico
  • Veteran
cut

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by HaiGuise:

Do you have a personal relationship with this man ?
  • sfout
  • Veteran
To add some steam to this out of sheer boredom......Here are a couple lines I copied from nj.com you're all purpose New Jersey Website(sarcasm)......

1. A former all-conference lacrosse player at Penn State, he played only one year as a receiver and cornerback for Monmouth. The 6-2, 220-pound Hogan had just 12 receptions, but three of them were touchdowns and he had three interceptions. Still, he wasn’t anywhere near NFL teams’ radars.
  2. That is, until he ran a 4.47-second 40-yard dash, blew away the competition in the other speed drills and bench-pressed 225 pounds 28 times at Fordham's pro day March 8. Each of those figures would have put him at, or near, the top of the receivers who worked out at the NFL Scouting Combine.
  3. In his first game as a starter on defense — a blowout victory over Duquesne — Hogan had a pair of interceptions. He was also a standout on special teams and a backup kicker and punter.
  4. Perhaps those in the NFL would have heard about Hogan a lot sooner if he had played four years of major college football. He was offered scholarships to a handful of Division 1 schools, including Rutgers, Temple, UConn and Akron but opted for Penn State and lacrosse.

He's not going to blow Williams, Johnson or even Ziegler off this team but from the sound it, Seely and Harbaugh might want him for the all-important versatility factor, maybe he might stick as one of the 2 or 3 core special teams players.
Can't be much worse than RoJo.
Originally posted by susweel:

Do you have a personal relationship with this man ?

Yes. Although he hasn't responded to my prayers yet.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Yes. Although he hasn't responded to my prayers yet.

Maybe your not praying hard enough.
I can't believe most of you don't realize this is obviously flame
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
Originally posted by aman49:
I can't believe most of you don't realize this is obviously flame

aman, let the boy cook!
WR Chris Hogan and WR Dominique Zeigler have started practicing; do you see either of them being able to play in this upcoming game?
"You know you would have to ask [head coach] Jim [Harbaugh] that one. I can't answer that one at this time. Sorry about that."

Who?
Originally posted by Howlett:
Who?

SMH... did you not go through the first 3 pages?
Originally posted by Howlett:
Who?

SMH... did you not go through the first 3 pages?

Share 49ersWebzone