LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 282 users in the forums

Chris Hogan is going to turn a lot of heads

Shop 49ers game tickets
If not mistaken, he was injured during Training Camp while making a diving catch. While he injured himself, he still came down with the ball. That in itself is something that must have impressed the coaches. He was also apparently doing well until the injury. It may be uphill for him though, with the amount of WRs vying to make the roster.
Originally posted by 49erDynasty:
If not mistaken, he was injured during Training Camp while making a diving catch. While he injured himself, he still came down with the ball. That in itself is something that must have impressed the coaches. He was also apparently doing well until the injury. It may be uphill for him though, with the amount of WRs vying to make the roster.

It was ALWAYS uphill for this no-name.
I like how Chris Hogan's jersey is clean. Wouldn't want him to suffer a meaningless injury in the preseason.
  • Shemp
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by HaiGuise:
http://www.49ers.com/team/roster/Chris-Hogan/10728ef4-1b6d-4d30-aa93-3abd2ba32513

Played 11 games in his only season for Monmouth, recording 12 catches for 147 yds. and 3 TDs at WR, while posting 28 tackles and 3 INTs as a safety. Prior to playing football, was a four-year starter in lacrosse for Penn State. Attended Ramapo (PA) HS, where he earned three varsity letters and left the school as the all-time leading receiver. Born 10/24/88 in Ramapo, NJ.

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2011/04/monmouths_chris_hogan_goes_fro.html
“I always tell people Chris and ‘Cush’ are two of the best athletes I’ve ever trained,” said Joe DeFranco, owner of DeFranco’s Training in Wyckoff, in reference to Hogan and Texans linebacker Brian Cushing, a Bergen Catholic grad.

http://www.defrancostraining.com/ask_joe/archives/ask_joe_04-12-21.htm
Only a junior, Chris hauled in 47 catches for 819 yards and 12 TD’s. On defense, he had 3 interceptions and averaged 36 yards a punt. After a big junior year, Chris will be one of the most sought after wide receiver prospects in New Jersey next year. New to the DeFranco Training family, look for Chris to be bigger, stronger & faster next season. Chris is also one of the state’s best lacrosse players.

I came too
"7-11 always open" with the Dolphins wtf? Dude is a stud.
Originally posted by DatNyjerSireez:

Oh snap! Is that him on hard knocks? He looks decent. Still lost at the bottom of the depth chart, though.
Haiguise you still mad?
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by billbird2111:
You know, I was just thinkin (I know -- you've told me not to do this -- but...), that one of these days, hopefully sooner rather than later, this team is actually going to turn it around and post a winning season.

And the day that happens -- everyone who has posted smack in this particular thread -- will be run clean out of the Webzone for the crime of being charter members of the nattering nabobs of negativism club.

Me included.

s**t, if we start winning I would ban myself.

I bet he makes the Dolphins roster especially with Chad gone. No way he'd sniff our roster this year anyway.
  • Jiks
Originally posted by Bootlegger:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by billbird2111:
You know, I was just thinkin (I know -- you've told me not to do this -- but...), that one of these days, hopefully sooner rather than later, this team is actually going to turn it around and post a winning season.

And the day that happens -- everyone who has posted smack in this particular thread -- will be run clean out of the Webzone for the crime of being charter members of the nattering nabobs of negativism club.

Me included.

s**t, if we start winning I would ban myself.

Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
he will be cut

Originally posted by DatNyjerSireez:

even open on his 1 play just didnt get looked at
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
everyone looks good in the preseason lol
Share 49ersWebzone