LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 241 users in the forums

Chris Hogan is going to turn a lot of heads

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:
s**t, if we start winning I would ban myself.

Well then, there IS light at the end of the tunnel...lol
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by eastie:
Well then, there IS light at the end of the tunnel...lol

Ya'll would probably throw a party up in her.
i doubt chris will make the team, but i'm pulling for him. him and blake costanzo are from the highschool. i know blake from bball, but dont know chris. I think he is a long shot to make the roster, but i am pulling for a local kid.
Originally posted by Chico:
cut

Originally posted by Jakemall:
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
white receiver?

The next Dwight Clark obv

Ed McCaffrey had a pretty solid career. Wes Welker is no slouch. Ricky Proehl had a decent career. Brandon Stokley was okay. Steve Largent?

Not to say that Hogan is any of these guys...but

Ya'll would probably throw a party up in her.

The day you and optimus leave, I'll be sad you guys continually find a way to make me rofl.
Originally posted by FILTHpigskin:
Originally posted by Jakemall:
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
white receiver?

The next Dwight Clark obv

Ed McCaffrey had a pretty solid career. Wes Welker is no slouch. Ricky Proehl had a decent career. Brandon Stokley was okay. Steve Largent?

Not to say that Hogan is any of these guys...but

Ohhhh mah dayum!
Hope he makes the final roster, or (if cut), sticks around on the practice squad cause Joshua Morgan's contract is up after this season, and I don't honestly see Joshua being apart of the Jim Harbaugh picture next year (heck, the Matts are even saying he might not be a 'sure-lock' this year').
I think you are on to something here, he could easily be the 3rd best guy on our practice squad this year!

I just dont see it man
Looks like a homo.

Lol
camp fodder
What a specimen!

LION CAREER:
2009: Playing all 14 games, Hogan led Penn State with 29 goals and had 34 points including his five assists. Hogan led Penn State with 133 shots taken and gathered in 17 ground balls. A physical presence in the midfield, he also had a team-high 10 penalties. Hogan was honored as a First Team All-ECAC selection.
2008: Hogan played in only three games in 2008, having his season shortened due to injury. He had two goals and upped his career scoring total to 13 points off 13 goals.
2007: Hogan started each of Penn State's 13 games in 2007. He was tied for fourth on the team with 11 goals and his 11 points were sixth overall. Hogan had a .574 shot on goal percentage and added 15 ground balls to his game. He was second on the team with four man-up goals as well.
HIGH SCHOOL/PERSONAL:
Hogan was a second team all-league pick as a sophomore before being named first team all-league, all-county and All-New Jersey as both a junior and senior. Hogan was named the 2006 New Jersey Midfielder of the Year and was a 2006 Under Armour High School All-American. Hogan was also a superb football player in high school, earning first team all-league laurels twice and first team all-state accolades as a senior. He was named to the Jersey Football Top 100 and was on the Tri-State Heisman Team as well. Hogan is the son of James and Mary Ellen Hogan. He has a brother, Jeff, and a sister, Erinn. Chris is a communications/arts and Science major.
COACHES VIEW:
"Chris will be our go-to midfielder once again. He certainly has the all around skills to play both ways, but will play as much offense as possible. A variety of midfielders will run with Hogan, but he draws the attention. He could be the best middie in Division I, certainly one of the most dangerous with the ball." -- Coach Thiel
This guy reminds me of the mogul skier from a few years ago (drafted by the Eagles I think). What ever happened to that dude? At least he had skiing to fall back on.
Share 49ersWebzone