LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 255 users in the forums

Chris Hogan is going to turn a lot of heads

Shop 49ers game tickets
He hasnt even played in the preseason, yeah this dude will get cut and i agree that he looks like he knows how to take a dick
white receiver?
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by valrod33:
He hasnt even played in the preseason, yeah this dude will get cut and i agree that he looks like he knows how to take a dick

well he is a receiver
Originally posted by valrod33:

Haha. I completely agree.
They are hiding him. He's a practice squad guy.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
white receiver?

The next Dwight Clark obv

You know, I was just thinkin (I know -- you've told me not to do this -- but...), that one of these days, hopefully sooner rather than later, this team is actually going to turn it around and post a winning season.

And the day that happens -- everyone who has posted smack in this particular thread -- will be run clean out of the Webzone for the crime of being charter members of the nattering nabobs of negativism club.

Me included.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by billbird2111:
You know, I was just thinkin (I know -- you've told me not to do this -- but...), that one of these days, hopefully sooner rather than later, this team is actually going to turn it around and post a winning season.

And the day that happens -- everyone who has posted smack in this particular thread -- will be run clean out of the Webzone for the crime of being charter members of the nattering nabobs of negativism club.

Me included.

s**t, if we start winning I would ban myself.
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by billbird2111:

Me included.

s**t, if we start winning I would ban myself.

yea, there would be no reason to even come to the zone anymore.
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
white receiver?

Ed McCaffrey had a pretty solid career. Wes Welker is no slouch. Ricky Proehl had a decent career. Brandon Stokley was okay. Steve Largent?

Not to say that Hogan is any of these guys...but

[ Edited by Jakemall on Aug 25, 2011 at 2:16 PM ]

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
white receiver?

why do those old Uni's look so much better then ones we wear now ?
Member Milestone: This is post number 600 for RichmondPete.
Major man crush alert
Originally posted by susweel:
white receiver?

why do those old Uni's look so much better then ones we wear now ?

Because we're winning.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Joecool:
Because we're winning.

good point
if he becomes half the player that Zak Keasey was, then he will still be the second greatest player in the history of the universe.
Share 49ersWebzone