There are 574 users in the forums
Kafka
Shop 49ers game tickets
Aug 18, 2011 at 9:14 PM
- ea_thegreat
- Veteran
- Posts: 7,376
Really????.
Aug 18, 2011 at 9:19 PM
- AllTimeGreat
- Veteran
- Posts: 19,094
Kafka? He's alright. The content of his stories are a bit too creepy for my taste.
Aug 19, 2011 at 7:10 AM
- unst4bl3
- Member
- Posts: 7,568
trading or entertaining the thought of kafka is about 10% worse than the kolb talk was.
Aug 19, 2011 at 8:44 AM
- Mr.Mcgibblets
- Veteran
- Posts: 15,079
No trade... but there was something about him. I'd give him a legit shot at the #2 spot if I were Andy Reed...which, thank Jeebus I am not. Vince Young is still too stupid to trust at this point and probably at any point.
Aug 19, 2011 at 8:47 AM
- SybErkRimInAL
- Veteran
- Posts: 59,185
whodat
Aug 19, 2011 at 9:11 AM
- HessianDud
- Veteran
- Posts: 22,995
give him a trial run; after all, this is Amerika; could be he will metamorphose into something great.
Aug 19, 2011 at 10:05 AM
- saniner
- Veteran
- Posts: 7,724
Originally posted by HessianDud:
give him a trial run; after all, this is Amerika; could be he will metamorphose into something great.
lol
Kafka
I get it
Aug 19, 2011 at 12:05 PM
- SnakePlissken
- Veteran
- Posts: 15,028
This thread is getting soooooooo kafkaesque.