There are 113 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

NFL Sunday ticket coming to your PS3!

No more bootleg streams for me! We dont have access to direct tv. So I always have to go to a sports bar and pay for overpriced beer. Not anymore!

http://m.ign.com/articles/1188517
Go niners! Anyone else getting at this!
[ Edited by GodismyLight on Aug 17, 2011 at 6:45 PM ]
I guess cause I have DirecTV and the Ticket, it would be useless.

Its all fine, but I dont trust or believe on reliable internet connections for streaming HD content.

I have the ticket, and to go app, which is fine when Im out with my dad at his house. But I wouldn't rely on Internet only, but thats me.

It is a nice addition, and people will get it, but I still think DirecTV is by far the best provider in the country. It has best Quality, Picture and reliability. Never goes out for me.

Cable and Dish cant come close IMO.
$350 gee zus.
Link is blocked here at work. But $350? is that right? F that. I'll just go to a bar and blow my $30 bucks for a better feed, some decent food, atmosphere and wash it down with some alcohol to drown the Alex Smith is our QB blues.
Originally posted by Hollywood:
Link is blocked here at work. But $350? is that right? F that. I'll just go to a bar and blow my $30 bucks for a better feed, some decent food, atmosphere and wash it down with some alcohol to drown the Alex Smith is our QB blues.

The feed is in HD, that is a very good deal for people who cant or dont want to get Direct Tv

30 x 17 = $510

as for me, i'm going to jump on this because I live in an apartment and can't get directv and i dont live in the bay area anymore. great news!
[ Edited by schmons on Aug 18, 2011 at 9:32 AM ]
Originally posted by schmons:

30 x 17 = $510

as for me, i'm going to jump on this because I live in an apartment and can't get directv and i dont live in the bay area anymore. great news!

yea. and the feed should be awesome, not like the To-Go feeds.
Originally posted by schmons:

30 x 17 = $510

Yeah, I think I may have to take this into consideration. It's toughing getting a niner game down here.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:

Its all fine, but I dont trust or believe on reliable internet connections for streaming HD content.

I have the ticket, and to go app, which is fine when Im out with my dad at his house. But I wouldn't rely on Internet only, but thats me.

It is a nice addition, and people will get it, but I still think DirecTV is by far the best provider in the country. It has best Quality, Picture and reliability. Never goes out for me.

Someone has a crush on Directv. It is the best though.
Originally posted by LAFortyNinerfan:
Originally posted by AB83Rules:

Someone has a crush on Directv. It is the best though.

I can't stand Direct TV. I'm glad they came out with this for the PS3 but I'm still going to have a hard time spending 350. I don't think streaming will be an issue as long as you have a fast reliable internet connection.
would I be able to access this from another PS3 as long as I disable one before trying to access it on the other??
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
would I be able to access this from another PS3 as long as I disable one before trying to access it on the other??

I wouldnt think so unless that other PS3 has the app DL'd, which means that person paid the 350 dollars already

Edit, once you log in with your psn name on the other ps3 your DLs should appear right? so maybe it will work
[ Edited by valrod33 on Aug 18, 2011 at 10:43 AM ]
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:

I wouldnt think so unless that other PS3 has the app DL'd, which means that person paid the 350 dollars already

Edit, once you log in with your psn name on the other ps3 your DLs should appear right? so maybe it will work

as far I know, it should work. Someone here said they share DL content with their friends by doing that.
350$ ? OUT..

They could at least make it attractive like 150 or something.
$350? :(
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
350$ ? OUT..

They could at least make it attractive like 150 or something.
$350? :(

there is no reason for DTV to do that. They'd be shooting themselves in the foot. Right now, the ST is the only exclusive service they offer. I'm surprised they're even going through with making it available on the PS3. If they dropped the price on it for the PS3, they'd lose a ton of subscribers. I'm pretty sure they'll lose some from this alone.