LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 300 users in the forums

NFL Sunday ticket coming to your PS3!

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Originally posted by cwilson830:

Yeah, if DTV didn't have ST, they probably wouldn't be in business.

why?

I dont get it.

Dish, Time Warner and Comcast all dont have it and are in business.

So I dont get it or buy that

Because of the technology - all the other non-satellite companies that provide identical tv products also provide low cost/high profit services that DTV can't. Except for Dish, who goes after low-end subscribers (which DTV doesn't have to, since they have ST) and is losing hundreds of thousands of customers every year.

DTV is cheaper than Time Warner.

Lower base packages
Lower DVR service(12.95 a month per DVR Box with TWC)
Lower Receiver Fee
No Controller fee

Again, Its not valid. Cable and Satellite are the same. While u dont have a dish with cable, they get their signals from.... A satellite dish.

And technology is not always better with cable. Its all a mith on the outages.

Yeah, but with cable/FIOS, you can also have Internet and phone (big $), which you can't with satellite.

I agree with you that the tv product is identical.

And I'm not in a Time Warner area, but where I am, non-satellite is priced in between DTV and Dish.

Yeah, if DTV didn't have ST, they probably wouldn't be in business.

why?

I dont get it.

Dish, Time Warner and Comcast all dont have it and are in business.

So I dont get it or buy that

Because of the technology - all the other non-satellite companies that provide identical tv products also provide low cost/high profit services that DTV can't. Except for Dish, who goes after low-end subscribers (which DTV doesn't have to, since they have ST) and is losing hundreds of thousands of customers every year.

DTV is cheaper than Time Warner.

Lower base packages
Lower DVR service(12.95 a month per DVR Box with TWC)
Lower Receiver Fee
No Controller fee

Again, Its not valid. Cable and Satellite are the same. While u dont have a dish with cable, they get their signals from.... A satellite dish.

And technology is not always better with cable. Its all a mith on the outages.

Yeah, but with cable/FIOS, you can also have Internet and phone (big $), which you can't with satellite.

I agree with you that the tv product is identical.

And I'm not in a Time Warner area, but where I am, non-satellite is priced in between DTV and Dish.

agreed with the bundle of tv and internet, now a days home phones are no more with cell phones more of a need.

I just think whoever didnt have the ticket will suffer. I would love it on all providers

But its the nfl, they are freaking greedy b*****ds. They want one and only one provider.
time warner cable yuckkkkkk i have it and they dont have the nfl network
Share 49ersWebzone